BEHRINGER Guitar Amp. Half Stack. lx1200h V-ampire and 4x12

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by tmjns796, Oct 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Used Behringer V-ampire series. LX1200h guitar amplifier head. features amp modeling and asjustable pre-set effects. and behringer 4 x 12 BG412H (ultra stack) angled cabinet.
    comes with foot switch and all leads.
    good condition. good sound.
    has 4 jensen speakers. 250watt max output.
    stands about 3'4" talll and 2'6" wide
    bad points...
    reveerb, effect perameter and effect knobs have snaped off. these cam be baught off of behringer. but you can turn the knobs with matchstick or plires or something. otherwise mint.
    offers in region on 100 pounds.
    located near shrewsbury . shropshire.
    can deliver m6 south of stoke, m40, m42 at cost.

2. Hello,
    I'm interested in the amp. Apart from broken controls, what is the general condition of the stack...worn and scuffed, played football with...absolutely magnificent and well cared for?
    How old is it? Are the knobs still fixed to the snapped control stems, and available?
    If I eventually buy,I am unable to collect from Shrewsbury until after Jan 22 2010. Happy to send a cheque which will clear well before collection. Is this a problem?

Thanks for your time, Barry Gerrard

3. Have you been Bungee jumping with it or something?

4. sorry bout the late reply chaps, it has sold. it was less of a bungee jump and more of a tow rope, as no bouncing was induced purly becasue of the rope. in fact no bouncig took place. it hurt like hell.
    anyhow it has a happy home in portsmouth nowadays.