• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Beharry VC book, signed copy?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is there anyone at 1PWRR who can contact LCpl Beharry VC and ask if he'll donate a signed copy for the Royal British Legion Auction ?

If you are there don't just read this - action it.

oldbaldy

LE
I think this character should donate any profit he make to the Poppy Appeal.
I notice all the other items he has on Ebay are signed copies of books.
No doubt he spun Johnson some line for the signature he wanted.
This chap must just go from signing to signing.

edited for sh1t grammar

How long will it be before this bloke puts up a framed print of the last supper, signed by all the participants and with one of the thirty pieces of silver mounted on the frame as proof of authenticity?

Did you know?

The sign nailed above Christ's head INRI stands for:

I'm Nailed Right In

[Apologies to the Christians reading that]

A reply from the seller of the book:

Thank You very much for your suggestion. I will indeed be donating some money this year to the Poppy Appeal, as I have done so for many years.

mukhabarat2003 said:
How long will it be before this bloke puts up a framed print of the last supper, signed by all the participants and with one of the thirty pieces of silver mounted on the frame as proof of authenticity?

Did you know?

The sign nailed above Christ's head INRI stands for:

I'm Nailed Right In

[Apologies to the Christians reading that]
I'm Nails, Right - Innit!

surely . . .

Latest Threads