Before you visit the brothel again..........

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by vvaannmmaann, Apr 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you mean, 'visit again'? Never done such a thing...
  2. One of Harperson's new laws?
  3. Thank god for the continent! i've waxed thousands on hookers and i don't care. before i was married obviously
  4. Ouch that would be awkward here in Queensland, brothels are legal many of the unofficially owned and run by the police!!
  5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Same old rules then, yer pays your money and takes your chance.
  6. Shoite - So it's not a customer service questionnaire then!

So not allowed to use a brothel, not allowed to pick up street workers, can't offer Werther's Originals out to kids, I guess it's back to rape and rohypnol!
  7. The only advantage of EU membership was cheap Eastern European Prostitutes.. now thats gone whats the point??
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well I can see the point about exploitation.

"Det Insp Kevin Hyland, from the new command unit, said: "Men who visit brothels and pay for sex are exploiting vulnerable woman and plying a trade of abuse."

How abut getting of your fat lazy fucking arse then Kevin and do something about it other than busting 1 madam a couple of girls and a half a handfull of clients.

Nice and easy to wander round after your coffee and doughnuts and bust a few soft options, you MONG!
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Hold on. Didn't they decriminalize prostitution if there were two people working in an 'establishment' only? And a 'helper'? For safety? But running a 'brothel', kerb crawling, soliciting and pimping is still illegal?

Waste of time. Doing the deed and agreeing to the transaction is legal, but everything is illegal. Now the punter has to have a crystal ball and foresee whether the Tom is trafficked too? Dodgy ground really.
  10. More Nanny State boll0cks.
  11. What if a brothel charged £5 for a cup of coffee? Then threw in free sex instead of a digestive.

Would that satisfy the law and all parties that need satisfying?
  12. That mob should fuck right off and start enforcing our current batch of laws before they make new ones. Nanny state bunch of total cunts. It's an adult game of supply and demand which seems to be pretty honest overall. Where's the evidence that brothels "exploit[...] vulnerable woman and ply[...] a trade of abuse"?
  13. so in future you ask the madame for the girls immigration docs make sure they have been stamped by the appropriate depts and fanny is yer auntie
  14. All Women are whores, so put down that telly remote, get outside and form three f ucking ranks, ... jeldi. we're all off to nick.