Before its too late ...

History shows us what happens when we fail to act responsibly as a collective. Look at the German peoples response to defeat in WW1 followed by a devastating depression; it led to the rise of the Nazi party. Look what happens when an elected Senate fails to stem the power of an individual; we see the rise of a megalomaniac ruler such as Emporer Bush. And closer to home look what happens when a British public naively believes that "this lot has got to be better than the last lot".

So, what else should we be aware of ... before it's too late?

I give as an example ...

... evolving into ...

... and then the End of Days ...

8O 8O 8O

From

To

To

It's happening now folks.

funnest thing I've seen in the NAAFI for a long time will get my thinking cap on

This one is even less tastless :)

From

Via

To ultimately

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
From Bush:

and Kitty:

mixed with MDN:

Will lead to:

k13eod said:
Steven ... I'm already at stage 3 :twisted:
Thought you were No2 :wink:

Ok how about

From

along with

leading to

From

To

To

To

We're nearly there folks.

From

to

Leading to

Which means

It's probably already too late. A local authority probably has more direct effect on peoples' lives but the turn out at local elections is abysmal. Apathy allows the minority groups to get power. In the end you get the government you deserve.

It's probably already too late. A local authority probably has more direct effect on peoples' lives but the turn out at local elections is abysmal. Apathy allows the minority groups to get power. In the end you get the government you deserve.

rockpile said:
Got me there ... twice.

Baffled from Kent.

glad I'm not the only one having a WTF moment