Before I die

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Brew_Time, Jun 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone got any interesting thoughts of what they would like to do before they die.

A few of mine was to swim with dolphins, fight crocodile's, get bitten by a venamous African snake and survive, parachute without oxygen from above the limit of using oxygen and tell a traffic warden to fcuk off. but I've done that now.

All that is left is too be accepted by a family of mountain gorilla's, parachute from outta space, meet Maggie Thatcher and drive a F1 and drag car.

There's prob a few more but can't think right now. Oh, then there's the dieing bit - from being bit by a King Cobra.

BT. :D

2. shag paris hilton up the poop shute with swarfega and itching powder.(while wearing a rubber i may add!)

3. dunno about before i die, but when i die i wanna be cremated and sprinkled on Angelina Jolie's cornflakes. I'll slide out of her arse at least once... :D

4. Tawt!! Thank fcuk I'd swallowed my tea!! :D

5. Your bad :twisted: unless your flying a load of suspected terrorists back home out the country.

6. Just do it all over again, bloody marvelous

7. base jump, Angles fall.

8. class - sheer class - always wanted to do that to Kim Wilde, but then again I'm an old knacker :D

9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I'll second that only just managed not to spray my sandwich over the monitor.

10. Yeah, but delete the swarfega bit eh.

BT. :lol:

11. Shag a fat lass. I've suddenly developed a penchant for porkers and I'm at that age now, where sheer desperation has overcome any feelings of guilt, remorse or down right embarrassment.

So, Poppy.........fancy a bit of Celtic C*ck up your Khyber Pass?

12. Oooooooo yeah, I'll second that. Handstand'ed out the back of a Chinook tho, thats fun.

BT. :D

13. Make love to a beautiful women. Im fed up of all the fatness.

14. I'm not...have you got her phone number?

15. Actually, I'd take a few people with me.