Before I die

Anyone got any interesting thoughts of what they would like to do before they die.

A few of mine was to swim with dolphins, fight crocodile's, get bitten by a venamous African snake and survive, parachute without oxygen from above the limit of using oxygen and tell a traffic warden to fcuk off. but I've done that now.

All that is left is too be accepted by a family of mountain gorilla's, parachute from outta space, meet Maggie Thatcher and drive a F1 and drag car.

There's prob a few more but can't think right now. Oh, then there's the dieing bit - from being bit by a King Cobra.

BT. :D

shag paris hilton up the poop shute with swarfega and itching powder.(while wearing a rubber i may add!)

dunno about before i die, but when i die i wanna be cremated and sprinkled on Angelina Jolie's cornflakes. I'll slide out of her arse at least once... :D

Machristo said:
dunno about before i die, but when i die i wanna be cremated and sprinkled on Angelina Jolie's cornflakes. I'll slide out of her arse at least once... :D
Tawt!! Thank fcuk I'd swallowed my tea!! :D

jarrod248 said:
Pilot a Boeing 747
Your bad :twisted: unless your flying a load of suspected terrorists back home out the country.

B

blindfire

Machristo said:
class - sheer class - always wanted to do that to Kim Wilde, but then again I'm an old knacker :D

jibman said:
shag paris hilton up the poop shute with swarfega and itching powder.(while wearing a rubber i may add!)
Yeah, but delete the swarfega bit eh.

BT. :lol:

B

Biscuits_AB

Brew_Time said:
Anyone got any interesting thoughts of what they would like to do before they die.

A few of mine was to swim with dolphins, fight crocodile's, get bitten by a venamous African snake and survive, parachute without oxygen from above the limit of using oxygen and tell a traffic warden to fcuk off. but I've done that now.

All that is left is too be accepted by a family of mountain gorilla's, parachute from outta space, meet Maggie Thatcher and drive a F1 and drag car.

There's prob a few more but can't think right now. Oh, then there's the dieing bit - from being bit by a King Cobra.

Shag a fat lass. I've suddenly developed a penchant for porkers and I'm at that age now, where sheer desperation has overcome any feelings of guilt, remorse or down right embarrassment.

So, Poppy.........fancy a bit of Celtic C*ck up your Khyber Pass?

looney said:
base jump, Angles fall.
Oooooooo yeah, I'll second that. Handstand'ed out the back of a Chinook tho, thats fun.

nah, on a serious point though, i do wanna die spectacularly, inconveniencing as many people as possible and hopefully causing massive problems for neu arbeit. nothing terrorist-y, but definitely newsworthy. still, got a bit of time to think about it..... (i hope)

Always had a thing for Dido so I'd give her one - or three.

BT.

Live to the age of 400.