Before & After

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunami, Dec 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Donatella Versace

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

Isn't time cruel.

2. Mate, that is nasty! She looks like an Ommpa Loompa who has been in Belsen for a few weeks!

3. And what happened to the advanced warning? God,that's gruesome.

4. She's gotta have a fanny like a wizards sleeve! Gravity will definatly taken hold downstairs. Her fanny isn't shaved, she just naturally bald down there now.

5. The five ages of woman:

1. Between the ages of 16 and 18, she is like Africa, virgin and unexplored.

2. Between the ages of 19 and 35, she is like Asia, hot and exotic.

3. Between the ages of 36 and 45, she is like America, fully explored, breathtakingly beautiful, and free with her resources.

4. Between the ages of 46 and 56, she is like Europe, exhausted but still has points of interest.

5. After 56 she is like Australia, everybody knows it's down there but who gives a damn?

6. Oh well, thats what money does to you......

7. I thought that Nosferatu couldn't go out in the sunlight?

8. It's Scrofulas missus!

9. Vivienne Westwood was sonething of the same ilk. Nighttime shagging with the lights off is a definite yes.

10. Beauty is but a light switch away.

11. AAAAAAAAArgh, its YOU !!!

12. You'd have to strap a plank accross your back....firstly to stop you fallin' in and second to hit her with to stop her following you home!

13. her looks may have faded and her fanny lips may have become elongated

but she still has those magnificent and all natural tits

14. That would be some really saggy old clout. Definatly the last bit of kebab meat on a Saturday night.

15. I've never been to bed with an ugly woman....but by hell I've woke up with a few.