Before & After.What do RTR/Cav do after discharge?

Discussion in 'RAC' started by tankie88, Jun 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After reading the Nutstrangler forum about the above question for REME bods.I wondered what us RTR/Cav bods do/did.

Myself, after 9 years in 3 RTR 3 years tank driver and 6 years on Stollys in MT. I did HGV1 for a German supermarket company for 16 years.Then came back to the UK in 2000,4 years as Hospital security and now Storeman/Transport manager/Fitter for a removal company.
  2. I believe there are always vacancies to wallop donkeys on Blackpool Beach!!! :D
  3. Depending on quality of chat:

Wipe, delete history, wash hands?

Or zip up, thank the young lady concerned and head back out of 151 loos...
  4. As little as possible to do with horses! That is except wondering which country I can eat one in! I don't know which countries sell horse meat, but would love to try it!
  5. Heavy plant operator, plant fitter, computer aided engineering, construction managment, but now given it all up to live the dream
  6. Project Manager Logistics on a multi billion dollar construction project
  7. gis us a job
  8. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Seven year resettlement course with RAPC including three years in an office and four years working with IBM mainframe computers. Eight years in software consultancy before finding the perfect job working with IBM mainframes as a staff software engineer with a multinational IT megacorporation.
  9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Every coach driver I have ever encountered says he used to be a tank driver in the Army.

Presumably that is where they all go, either that or coach drivers are all lying Walters.
  10. Logistics Manager for a worldwide PLC.. but only for 3 days a week now. (Semi-Retired)
  11. And stand in for one of Snow Whites mates! :twisted:
  12. Hmmmm. Plenty of "multi million IT" Types... strangely no mention of the other end of the spectrum.

Big Issue anyone ?
  13. I've got no issues! If I was still in, I'd probably been on 10K more than I am now, but I can afford to live and don't own millions or a nice car.
    BUT - I do have a wife with big tits! real as well, before all you million dollar companies og investing in plastic surgery!
  14. Self employed
  15. BP perchance? Jt get that bloody leak fixed for f*cks sake.
    Me -heres a clue :policecap: