Beer

Macks

War Hero
A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest;and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
Discuss. :D

Macks

War Hero
Tsk... Fine... :(
Ah, but do you know where it comes from?

Well, usually from a can or bottle, but in a pub I understand it's a pump system from a barrel in the celler. I could do more investigating if you like, i.e: types of beer, bottles, pump systems and barrels. PM me if you want more info.

O

one_flew_over

I think I understand why I feel like I have a heard of Buffalo in my head when I drink too much beer.

Oh Gunny! If only I had your wit... I'd have been put down a long time ago! :lol:

I'm an excessive cider drinker and judging by a lack of fellow drinkers I'm being naturally selected against!

Stavinski said:
I'm an excessive cider drinker and judging by a lack of fellow drinkers I'm being naturally selected against!
Stavinski, I used to drink just cider from a very young age right up to around '94, then I then went onto lager. This summer with the hot weather, I rediscovered Strongbow and Woodpecker. One thing I loved was coming home on a hot night and sticking a can in the freezer for around 30 mintues, then enoying a cold glass of the pee coloured liquid !! When I go out on a Sunday for a lunch time session, I always start with a few pints of Strongbow before hitting the lager. Ever remember a cider called Brody? Used to love drinking that in Yorkshire.

Yes, well... I didn't realise that someone else had already posted that, so this thread has become pretty pointless.
Still, at least we've discovered Gunny's poison. So some good had come out of this after all. What good? I'm not quite sure, but I have no doubt the information will be invaluable in future threads. :roll:

Macks said:
Yes, well... I didn't realise that someone else had already posted that, so this thread has become pretty pointless.
Still, at least we've discovered Gunny's poison. So some good had come out of this after all. What good? I'm not quite sure, but I have no doubt the information will be invaluable in future threads. :roll:
Poison? Nah - burn them is what I say.

Macks said:
MMmmmmmm, I wouldn't count on that Macks, unless you have a strange fasination over me? I could PM you a pic of me in the bath if you like?

Much as I would love a picture of you Gunny, I'm afraid that it would just be pinned up as an example of what not to aim for in later life! :lol:
I'm sure many of my less well-liked female companions would be interested though... Shall I give you their e-mail addresses? :twisted:

Macks - in future what do we know of? bloody hell sound like Yoda.. GH is sound as pound!

stop dreaming about lesser liked females..you are as desperate as any other male... don't bullshit an army full of bullshitters..even us ex's..
when you leave your teens and get a real life it will work it self out..trouble is before any of us get it!! we gather our pension..so just have a laugh..and try not and let things worry you too much..it's a killer

My good man... I'm attached! Desperate indeed! The idea is laughable. Like this ----> :lol:
Yes, just like that!
Nah, hear what you're saying ex! Can't bullshit a bullshitter!