Beer Music & Rugby - Rugfest - South Oxfordshire - 27th June

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by CC_TA, May 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Greetings sports fans.

Just a quick plug for Beer, Music, Beer, Rugby and Beer fest.

My local club are putting on a bit of a bash on 27th June in Wallingford - South Oxfordshire that will include beer, live music, rugby and some more beer.

[align=center]www.rugfest.co.uk[/align]

Rugfest is a festival of Music and Ale for all the family, created by Wallingford Rugby Club it will be held at the Hithercroft Sports Park on 27th June 2009. This is the inaugural Festival and we hope one that will become a regular fixture on the local calendar. We are working in partnership with the organisers of the “Blues and Beer“ and “Bunkfest” and are sure that you will enjoy your day that we promise will have something for everyone young or just young at heart !

There will be fantastic music, entertainment ranging from drum circles to the Lions’ Test on a big screen and a wide selection of some of the best beers our local brewers have to offer as well as the usual selection of alternatives if beer is not your thing. The day is open to anyone, so, bring your family and your picnic rug and enjoy the finest entertainment Oxfordshire has to offer!

All more than welcome - tickets available on the linky.

Cheers one and all.

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Damn, I thought that this was an invite to watch ladies only activities, accompanied by beer and music. :(

Best of luck with the fund raising though!

3. Cheers Grem

That's what I was hoping for when I got the initial email - I'll have to make do with abusing the liver until it's nearly VOR again. :p

4. I've just been asked if I knew of any recruitment / display team types that have access to a mobile climbing wall type thingy and how we would go about getting them involved.

Anyone know who would be best to speak to?

Cheers.