beer gut,man boobs and double chin!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MADPIERRE16, Jan 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was looking in the mirror the other day and quite frankly I didnt like what I saw! at the age of 44 I have man boobs, beer gut and a double chin yet I still train every day, the problem is apart from 4 months in 1983 when I was in the Falklands I ve drunk beer on a regular basis.
    since New years eve(nearly two weeks!) Ive stuck to gin and tonic with a bit of red wine, but ive not yet developed a David Beckham type body.
    Does anyone have any tips?
  2. avoid mirrors.
  3. don't blame the beer I don't drink i'm 43 and in the same boat as you though my man cleavage is very petite :thumleft:
  4. Try poking a Spice Girl......failing that have a ride on a bacon slicer??

Davis Beckham is shite anyway.
  5. Mods, shouldn't this be merged with the other Jade Goody thread? :winkrazz:
  6. Try the Health & Fitness forum maybe? You might get an answer that doesn't include "try blowing goats more often".

My advice - try blowing goats more often.

David Peckedjam is a runt and a Two Combs at that as well. Metrosexual ha! That's just a PC word for queg. Give me an 18 stone pisstank any day :D least they know how to live and keep a woman respectful.

(edited as I forgot the facking swear filter)
  7. <<<<<<<< I'll give you some advice of you really want me too!
  8. There’s your problem right there. No wonder you’ve got tits, you drink girl’s drinks. You might as well face facts; get yourself a cheap back sack ’n crack and some Lidl’s lingerie and start selling your hoop down at the docks. Start raising the cash for the full op.

You might want to knock one out first, for old time’s sake. Just don’t do it in front of the mirror. Or maybe do. Better start getting used to having sex with overweight men in their forties.
  9. There's hope for me yet then :boogie:
  10. Wait 'til you're 54. Look back and laugh.
  11. Pass me the pies!
  12. ...any chance of a soapy tit w*nk...
  13. You're a fat cnut because you eat and drink too much and you don't take enough exercise. You're also a whinging fat cnut and for that you have no excuse.
  14. Hark at Brad fcuking Pitt.

Lighten up you fitness freak. I bet you are a real barrel of larfs on the lash.
  15. If Mr Mad Pierre wishes to appear quite svelte, then join the T.A.

Along side some of those fat cnuts he will seem almost waif like or is it heroin chic this week?