Beer Drinking Competition - Donate Fifty Quid to ARRSE prize

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by shagnasty, Nov 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm offering a fifty pounds donation to ARRSE to be presented by the winner of this Competition. (Don't worry I'll pay)

All that is needed is for an Arrser to convince me, he or she, is drinking an
    unusual beer in an unusual location. For example: This is my bid;

Beer: Gulder Beer Extra matured (5.2%)

Competition closes 1400hrs GMT Saturday 1st December.

I will choose the winner: No bloody arguments! PM the winner and etc, etc.

2. I'm drinking a decent beer (Fullers ESB) in America ;)

Someone had to say it.

PB

3. I've just been supping Fosters served in a Sgt's mess, in a military establishment. That's got to be unusual considering 99% of arrsers on here lately are civvie birds and students.

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I'm drinking lager, in southern England.

It's unusual because it's actually quite a decent pint, for the land of the fairies.

5. Sweetheart, Passing Bells you are winning so far....but allowing for time lag, early days yet! America is such a big place...can you narrow it down a bit....like f'rinstance from in a pool with a Hollywood star? :D

6. Good call my mate and in contention. But Foster's?

7. I spent 18 hours on the piss in Latvia on Sat from 1300 (1pm to the RAF) to 0700 yesterday morning drinking Zelta(Latvian lager and VERY nice-5.2%) whilst getting abuse hurled at me by obnoxious Russian barmaids and I had to endure watching a Dub lick his own man boobs and then introduce us to his 'pash' who he met on a swinging website.

8. Location: My Bed
    Drink: bottle of becks opened two days ago

9. Now we're travelling. Not been there but still you are my kind of drinker.

10. I was also going to mention the time that a certain Conservative politician bought me a pils then suggested that I go to bed* with them, but I believe that that's not very unusual.

*Edited to add: OK, it was a matratzenlager.

11. Must be an impecunious student...ne'er mind son, back to bed.

12. Crikey, you know how to live! :D

13. ......he couldn't have been a true conservative....a bloody pils! The cheapskate! Question is ....did you?

14. For one beer? what sort of arrser do you think I am?

15. That's my girl.......so it was two then? :D