Beer Drinking Competition - Donate Fifty Quid to ARRSE prize

#1
I'm offering a fifty pounds donation to ARRSE to be presented by the winner of this Competition. (Don't worry I'll pay)

All that is needed is for an Arrser to convince me, he or she, is drinking an
unusual beer in an unusual location. For example: This is my bid;

Location : Kaduna - Northern Nigeria

Beer: Gulder Beer Extra matured (5.2%)


Competition closes 1400hrs GMT Saturday 1st December.

I will choose the winner: No bloody arguments! PM the winner and etc, etc.
 
#3
shagnasty said:
All that is needed is for an Arrser to convince me, he or she, is drinking an
unusual beer in an unusual location.
I've just been supping Fosters served in a Sgt's mess, in a military establishment. That's got to be unusual considering 99% of arrsers on here lately are civvie birds and students.
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#4
I'm drinking lager, in southern England.

It's unusual because it's actually quite a decent pint, for the land of the fairies.
 
#5
Sweetheart, Passing Bells you are winning so far....but allowing for time lag, early days yet! America is such a big place...can you narrow it down a bit....like f'rinstance from in a pool with a Hollywood star? :D
 
#6
threaders_vm said:
shagnasty said:
All that is needed is for an Arrser to convince me, he or she, is drinking an
unusual beer in an unusual location.
I've just been supping Fosters served in a Sgt's mess, in a military establishment. That's got to be unusual considering 99% of arrsers on here lately are civvie birds and students.
Good call my mate and in contention. But Foster's?
 
#7
I spent 18 hours on the piss in Latvia on Sat from 1300 (1pm to the RAF) to 0700 yesterday morning drinking Zelta(Latvian lager and VERY nice-5.2%) whilst getting abuse hurled at me by obnoxious Russian barmaids and I had to endure watching a Dub lick his own man boobs and then introduce us to his 'pash' who he met on a swinging website.
 
#8
Location: My Bed
Drink: bottle of becks opened two days ago
 
#9
the_matelot said:
I spent 18 hours on the urine in Latvia on Sat from 1300 (1pm to the RAF) to 0700 yesterday morning drinking Zelta(Latvian lager and VERY nice-5.2%) whilst getting abuse hurled at me by obnoxious Russian barmaids and I had to endure watching a Dub lick his own man boobs and then introduce us to his 'pash' who he met on a swinging website.
Now we're travelling. Not been there but still you are my kind of drinker.
 
#10
I was also going to mention the time that a certain Conservative politician bought me a pils then suggested that I go to bed* with them, but I believe that that's not very unusual.




*Edited to add: OK, it was a matratzenlager.
 
#11
vampireuk said:
Location: My Bed
Drink: bottle of becks opened two days ago
Must be an impecunious student...ne'er mind son, back to bed.
 
#13
PassingBells said:
I was also going to mention the time that a certain Conservative politician bought me a pils then suggested that I go to bed* with them, but I believe that that's not very unusual.

*Edited to add: OK, it was a matratzenlager.
......he couldn't have been a true conservative....a bloody pils! The cheapskate! Question is ....did you?
 
#14
shagnasty said:
PassingBells said:
I was also going to mention the time that a certain Conservative politician bought me a pils then suggested that I go to bed* with them, but I believe that that's not very unusual.

*Edited to add: OK, it was a matratzenlager.
......he couldn't have been a true conservative....a bloody pils! The cheapskate! Question is ....did you?
For one beer? what sort of arrser do you think I am?
 
#15
PassingBells said:
shagnasty said:
PassingBells said:
I was also going to mention the time that a certain Conservative politician bought me a pils then suggested that I go to bed* with them, but I believe that that's not very unusual.

*Edited to add: OK, it was a matratzenlager.
......he couldn't have been a true conservative....a bloody pils! The cheapskate! Question is ....did you?
For one beer? what sort of arrser do you think I am?
That's my girl.......so it was two then? :D
 
#16
shagnasty said:
PassingBells said:
shagnasty said:
PassingBells said:
I was also going to mention the time that a certain Conservative politician bought me a pils then suggested that I go to bed* with them, but I believe that that's not very unusual.

*Edited to add: OK, it was a matratzenlager.
......he couldn't have been a true conservative....a bloody pils! The cheapskate! Question is ....did you?
For one beer? what sort of arrser do you think I am?
That's my girl.......so it was two then? :D

Mate, if you are trying to chat up PB, you are going for the wrong gender zone!


Best beer drunk by me; Greene King IPA, straight from the brewery tap, poured by the Master Brewer (but then again, I was working for them!)
 
#17
A bottle of Kwak (belgium 7.2%), Plateful of king Prawns Peri Peri. my bar Muscat Sultanate of Oman.
 
#19
Al Khuwair. Have sorted a great bar in the house.

Hotels can be a bit the same and a bit pricey.

Far nicer to sit with mates scooping decent beer at a reasonable price whilst the braai sizzles and the sun shines.

Chilly 24C today in my office. Bloody AC must be fritzed.
 
#20
here is my bid

a Bottle of Gallo in Tikal, guatemala

Or,

A can of guiness on South Georgia (3 days sailing south of the Falklands for anyone who thinks Im on about the USA)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
3 The NAAFI Bar 24
Padrat Miscellaneous Jokes 0
Padrat Miscellaneous Jokes 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top