Beer and such

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by YesItsMe, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Real Ale

2. Bitter

3. Lager

4. Porter

0 vote(s)
  5. Stout

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

This seems to fit nowhere else, so I've decided for the Cookery.

Would like to know what kind of 'liquid bread' you prefer.

Thanks for taking part for a 'good cause'. :D
  2. I see you haven't included Avtur. :(
  3. YesItsMe

I'm sorry, I didn't know that one. :oops:

What would be your second choice then ?
  4. He'd be bitter.

And twisted.
  5. Single malt
  6. Freibier :D
  7. YesItsMe

Hey folks, this is not the NAAFI. :lol:
  8. Got to be Kelham Island Pale Rider as top beer for me closely folowed by coniston Bluebird.
  9. :clap:

As any dirty BAT should be. :lol:
  10. Paradise from Wrenbury, any of the Titanic, and Bullmastiff Brewerys has my vote
  11. Personal preference is for anything I've brewed in a big bucket and kegged in my shed. As long as the recipe is from my Big Boys Book of Brewing Bitter.
  12. Wadworth's 6X does it for me. 'Does it' in the sense of tasting bloody lovely, getting me pissed, making me fart impressively and sometimes making me soil myself.
    What more could one ask?
  13. Quite partial to Hook Norton's efforts...
    Freibier though does have a a certain quality which can not be dismissed lightly ;)
  14. Anything from Goachers but mostly the Imperial stout, now that's could farting material indeed.
  15. A nice Kölsch for an afternoons tipple and then a Pils for evening, but then again living in Germany Im spoilt for choice :D

I like real ale and bitter too but it tends to give me acid for some reason, and I need a pack of rennies to cope.

Single malt is nice, and Im also partial to red wine......hmmm this could be construed as alcoholism 8O