Been there seen it, had the T shirt nicked...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pensionpointer, Feb 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, so you reach a certain stage in life where you have seen most things, shagged some of them, killed some of them, eaten some of them and been shat on by the others. This "life experience" is invaluable and, so, I got to thinking, us old sweats ought to pass on some of our hard-won experience to the younger generation, to spare them some of the pain and ignominies we went through at their stage of life...a type of short cut to evolution if you will, a mentoring programme for fellow but more inocent arrsers...so here it is!

I'll start you off in the foillowing post....

uqfegd

pp

2. No matter what she looks like, always check her knickers for a cock.

• Like Like x 2
  3. You can take a horse etc, unfortunately there is no substitute for experience.

4. Having a cock does not always prevent someone from being a cunt.

• Like Like x 2
  5. When one is re-orging a tactical bedspring away from the plundered and pillaged object of ones wanton lust and one is not yet shackled in matrimony to the said victim, it is sometimes necessary to port arms and vent. Clearly if one is desirous of repeated couplings with said bed fellow it is best to use some element of deception and stealth when undertaking this hazardous tactical procedure.

One should casually, as if in sleep, turn on one side, taking care to ensure that friendly forces are on the safe side of the rear danger area. Adopting the natal or recovery position, bringing ones knees up towards the chest, the ventee then gently lifts the uppermost buttock, exposing and causing to open fully the rear venturi. At this stage it is important to ensure that the buttocks are properly seperated otherwise vented exhaust gases may yet cause the two buttock surfaces or the crinkled valve to vibrate.

Gently at first, one should induce venting, testing and controlling the flow of noxious gases so as to minimise the flow rate and associated windage. Once practised and perfected silent but high velocity exhaust events should be possible. Experts can use the same buttock seperating hand to capture exhaust gases for user-survey or for disposal towards slumbering pets.

Extreme caution should be used if large amounts of alcohol and/or curries have been ingested as by seperating the buttocks and effectively porting the venturi, all natural lines of resistance and defence have been circumvented in case of physical follow-through.

Here endeth the lesson.

uqfegd

pp

• Like Like x 2
  6. Never argue with an idiot because then it's just two idiots arguing.

Unless stacker comes back then it's all you can do.

7. There's a lot of truth in that there statement.

• Like Like x 2
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If it says "Don't touch" there is probably a very good reason.

9. Don't eat yellow snow.

10. Ahem gentlefolk, we're not quite getting the quality of advice that I had hoped for. A little more effort required please. I now understand how some of you can rack up thousands of posts a year (B_and_T for example!). Quality over quantity is a much tarnished and worn, but nonetheless valuable, mantra.

So if you cannot be arsed to pull your proverbials out or up (dependant on your preferred aphorism...or is it metaphor, simile or proverb...another post perhaps?) then please feel free to copulate away to some other neck of the womb. Oxygen, alas, is not free and its virtual seizure is indeed a crime.

So for those of you of limited faculties and even more curtailed vocabularies (if the hockey mask fits Lardbeast...although you do appear to be putting on a little poundage)...fcuk off!

uqfegd

pp

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Ooooooooooo Get her!

What do you want, the works of Confucius?

• Like Like x 1
  12. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

He'll drag you down to his level and then beat you through experience.

• Like Like x 1
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

14. never, I repeat never, have a brain storm and volunteer for a Rapier Regt

15. What did you expect? This is a site with a high proportion of retards, myself included. Quality? Never.