been on tour claim council tax bk??????

i have my own house and live alone and travel to work daily
Just finished a stint in afgan and phoned up the council to get a refund because my house was empty.
And they said NO way, but every one at work says i'm allowed to get it back, but no one seems to know how to do it????? please help
Get a letter off them saying they wil not refund you or whatever and forward that to Chillwell J1. The army will pay you a fixed amount, about £140 or so but I may be wrong.
edited to add. You should have been told that on your demob, you know, when you got your suit...

Similar threads

Latest Threads