Been on Leave since 23rd of March

Noob1

Clanker
I’ve been on leave waiting to do my AFT/ TAB to progress on to my phase 3 of (Chef) training trying to get improve my mental health and continuous back injury that still hasn’t been diagnosed that’s brought on after running not sure if anyone can shed any light on back pain after running....

Wanting to change my job role/ choice when I get back and deal with my depression and fucked back hopefully and back to normality...

My main question is - How likely do you think it is I’ll be back on my second extension of Leave due to COVID 19... I was meant to be back on the 26th and 3 weeks ago the extended it to the 3rd of May how likely is it I’ll be back or will they extend it again:/

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’ve been on leave waiting to do my AFT/ TAB to progress on to my phase 3 of (Chef) training trying to get improve my mental health and continuous back injury that still hasn’t been diagnosed that’s brought on after running not sure if anyone can shed any light on back pain after running....

Wanting to change my job role/ choice when I get back and deal with my depression and fucked back hopefully and back to normality...

My main question is - How likely do you think it is I’ll be back on my second extension of Leave due to COVID 19... I was meant to be back on the 26th and 3 weeks ago the extended it to the 3rd of May how likely is it I’ll be back or will they extend it again:/

take drugs, the time will fly past.

oh

right....

Are you diffy a backbone?

Give up, you are not suitable.
You haven't got it in you.
A bit depressed , bad back, haven't completed training, ******.

Stop whining, when you restart get stuck in and prove me wrong.

Noob1

Clanker
Give up, you are not suitable.
You haven't got it in you.
A bit depressed , bad back, haven't completed training, ******.

Stop whining, when you restart get stuck in and prove me wrong.

You don’t know me! It’s not me moaning it’s me wanting advice to better and fix myself and be the best version I can be.

You don’t know me! It’s not me moaning it’s me wanting advice to better and fix myself and be the best version I can be.
Didn't you post earlier about changing trade as you didn't want to be a chef/cook?
Your posts indicate service life might not be suitable for you and vice versa.

Let people have more than one sausage

If you aren't a sock and are gen I have a feeling I may well be seeing you in the flesh soon....

Bollocks.
Your words, in your post, you said bad back and depression.
I dont have to know you personally , this is Arrse and if you post something, you can only be responded to from that.

Give up , or deal with it, its up to you.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Clearly you are doing it wrong, may I suggest injecting directly into the eyeball.

with this

1587682239002.png

Latest Threads