Been Medically Rejected is there any point in appealing?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by justjoining21, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Havnt had my letter through yet but the carrers office have told me as i rang them today is there any point in appealing against this?

2. The appeal syystem is there for a reason. You wont know until you find out. How can you possibly hope to find an answer on here. Use your loaf!!

3. im asking if theres any point in appealing?as the reason i've been rejected is one of the permanent NO's on the form

4. Are you actually thick?

5. why were you rejected?

6. No not at all.Im just asking as im unsure yes i no theres an appeal system in place.but is there any point?Theyve said its a straight no you've benn rejected because of something silly i did over 2 years.

7. ah.

drugs eh?

8. Rejected because of self harm over 2 years ago.i got put on my med reports as minor its only some scratches no hospital or anything just a drunken mistake they put me on AD's but got perscription

9. From what I've read on the forum it'd probably be best to go and see your GP to see if he can write a letter to help your appeal.

10. I read that the Self Harm issue was you have to have stopped for 4-5 years, certainly seemed the case at the AFCO. go see your GP and get an appeal in though becasse you never know. Good luck

Edit: I'm sure the Chapter & Verse can be found on here somewhere though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.