Been away

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by afcass, Apr 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been out for about 5 years and looking to rejoin. Some things have changed a tad.
    What are MATTS?

What is the modern equivalent of the BFT?

2. msr

msr LE

3. Cheers.

4. just re-enlisted myself too after being "off duty" for 6-7 years, going back to old company (C COY 3 PWRR) had RS w/end an the matts are stuff you do on pc aint hard more a lesson on observation than anything. out of it all it was the 1.5 mile run that is a pig!! been sworn in last night now trying to sort beret out!!
    have fun !!

5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Utter crap. See the link from Msr above.

6. thanks for correcting me :D question, whats was the test on the computer and two is MATTS what you need to complete for annual bounty?

7. 1. JPA - it's testing on any computer

2. all of them

8. cheers..... are you reg or ta or ex?

9. im down on the list for big week in july, did you do your RT weekends at gibralta barracks if so any tips/ hints as its all changed since i did it last at Crowboro in '99 2000

10. Your talking about the Barb test

11. Gibratar if your 3PWRR try matla Barracks mate!

12. oh right.... why didnt they leave it as it was, phase one at crowborough, phase 2 at CIC Catterick lot more simlple!! then again army dont do simple!! oh an why Malta as in whats the difference

13. For on the name, But just to warn you Malta is a bad barracks in need of repair. I have many grievances with a majority of the facilities but its well considering its meant to nocked down soon.