Beek Dogs up for adoption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the reduction of troops in Afghan, there is a surge of MWD returning back to Melton Mowbury. Currently five a week are getting put up for rehoming (adoption) the process is done by blind bidding. I'm currently in the process of bidding on two black labs. These dogs have done a great job on the ground and deserve a great home.
So if your in the military and want a fully trained, well looked after MWD, then contact the chief clerk at Melton Miwburry. (PM me if want any further details)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

With the reduction of troops in Afghan, there is a surge of MWD returning back to Melton Mowbury. Currently five a week are getting put up for rehoming (adoption) the process is done by blind bidding. I'm currently in the process of bidding on two black labs. These dogs have done a great job on the ground and deserve a great home.
So if your in the military and want a fully trained, well looked after MWD, then contact the chief clerk at Melton Miwburry. (PM me if want any further details)

PM sent

I could fit another dog into my pack, any dog with a good nose will find pigs and bambis with a bit of coaching, but the logistics of getting one out to Germany are a bit daunting, do they touch down in Germany?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'm still thinking on this, wouldn't be wise to do otherwise but I think my mind is pretty much made up to go and visit next week. They are all Labradors.

Just tried the number gracefully provided by Tom 9748, yet the number is not recognised. If someone could PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads