Beefeater on video (Not suitable for vegetarians)

Bump. Excellent video.

Anyone know who this guy was? For some reason I can imagine him jailing pigeons just to entertain himself.

Highly entertaining and well worth watching. Bit of a history lesson in there as well. I found the site on the link spent most of the time buffering so I cut and pasted the title onto youtube where it worked fine.

Mel Gibson! That made me chuckle. :)

The guy is a Star.

Z

Zarathustra

That was a welcome bit of entertainment for an otherwise god awful guard that still has 13 hours left to go.

The Yeoman warders are a good bunch of blokes (and bird) and they certainly know their shit.

Awesome video!

P

PrinceAlbert

A regular guest in my lodge is a Yeoman Warder. I've been to the tower, and been in their bar. They're a good bunch, and enjoy a laugh. The tours they do are worth a lookin.

A regular guest in my lodge is a Yeoman Warder. I've been to the tower, and been in their bar. They're a good bunch, and enjoy a laugh. The tours they do are worth a lookin.
are they still sworn in as special constables

Thanks Jungleism! Highlight of my evening.

thanks, i've read a couple of places that state one way or the other

Not just any Yeoman Warder either - it is the infamous WO2 B$£&$ C)(*&* RAMC..............awesome character and a true gentleman. It was my pleasure to serve with him.

Thanks Jungleism! Highlight of my evening.
You're welcome. The original steer to this link came from my old man, 34 years in RGJ and not a Mini Moke in sight (before anyone asks).