Beef eater blagger

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by teddytats, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was in witherspoons pub on Saturday The Liberty or something, the one on the corner, opposite the Tower of London (yes that Tower of London). It's obviously a hang out for the beef eater (yes I know I've spelt it wrong). There were two of them in the pub quoofing pints of old nasty swinging the lamp with the yank tourists. Now these two so called Wardens of the Tower where in their uniforms complete with pikes that were proped up behind the bar for safety reasons I persume. They were not the normal crusty gits you imagine them to be. They were probably ex-SNCOs or Warrant Officers who had just left the service. Well I noticed that they both had a chest full of shiney medals, so many infact that they where over lapping, so more than 12. Now I know that most people who have been in a while have a few, even I have half a dozen, but on closer inspection they where both wearing those two stupid Saudi and Kuwait medals awarded to us all after Op GRANBY, you know the ones in the plastic cases that were either 3rd or 4th class. I thought about questioning the pair of them about these so called awards, but thought better of it as they could have run me through with said pikes. I expect they also had the BAOR medal and the first in the NAAFI queue medal. Honestly what a pair of tossers and they really looked stupid in those tights and bolloon pants. :x

2. Are you looking for a bite, perchance? Never mind mate, one day you might say something interesting enough (or offensive enough) to elicit a reply from one of the Yeoman Warders. Then you can whack yersen off whilst thinking about how nails you are. I like french poodles. They're so crunchy, but in a good way.

3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I'll bite.
    Your talking out of your little arrse.
    If you think any Yeoman Warder would wear any medal not recognised by the Queen you are more stupid than you look.

4. Rubbish, its not as if Brenda would ever go to The Tower, or anything.

Oh, wait a tick...

5. Ah yes, poodle - the other white meat...

6. A lot of them are ex Household Cavalry senior Warrant Officers.

8. I've seen at least one wearing the ribbon for the Kuwait medal and one which might have been wearing the Saudi medal(i remember looking at them and wondering what they were)

All the yeoman warders were SNCOs with 22 yrs service and (i think) must have the LS&GC