Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beef Curtains

chemystery

Old-Salt
What's the nicest set you've seen....prove, by means of pic, is welcomed...

Mine was a girl I was shagging from the Swindon area...you could really get them into your mouth and give them a good sucking....happy days!

whit_RE

War Hero
Beef Curtains recipe

Scale ingredients to servings
1 oz vodka
1 oz gin
2 oz pink grapefruit juice
1/2 grenadine syrup

Stir ingredients together in a champagne tulip glass, and serve

chemystery said:
you could really get them into your mouth and give them a good sucking....happy days!

Ditto for me. She loved it as well. It may even have been the same bird!

big-timer

War Hero
chemystery said:

Mine was a girl I was shagging from the Swindon area...you could really get them into your mouth and give them a good sucking....happy days!

Bollocks. You just made that up to justify a thinly veiled request for shots of axe-wounds.

B-T

chemystery

Old-Salt
sandmanfez said:
chemystery said:
What's the nicest set you've seen....

Your mums are rather nice.

Fcuk me...she must've dropped her standards. Last time I saw her she was on a street corner sucking off a donkey.

chemystery

Old-Salt
big-timer said:
chemystery said:

balls. You just made that up to justify a thinly veiled request for shots of axe-wounds.

B-T

which can be portrayed as art....if taken in Black and White or Sepia tone....

My first Pigeon German phrase

"Schoen Rindfleish Gardinen !"

Latest Threads