Beef Curtains

chemystery

Old-Salt
What's the nicest set you've seen....prove, by means of pic, is welcomed...

Mine was a girl I was shagging from the Swindon area...you could really get them into your mouth and give them a good sucking....happy days!
 

whit_RE

War Hero
Beef Curtains recipe

Scale ingredients to servings
1 oz vodka
1 oz gin
2 oz pink grapefruit juice
1/2 grenadine syrup

Stir ingredients together in a champagne tulip glass, and serve
 
chemystery said:
you could really get them into your mouth and give them a good sucking....happy days!
Ditto for me. She loved it as well. It may even have been the same bird!
 

big-timer

War Hero
chemystery said:
What's the nicest set you've seen....prove, by means of pic, is welcomed...

Mine was a girl I was shagging from the Swindon area...you could really get them into your mouth and give them a good sucking....happy days!
Bollocks. You just made that up to justify a thinly veiled request for shots of axe-wounds.

B-T
 
chemystery said:
What's the nicest set you've seen....
Your mums are rather nice.
 

chemystery

Old-Salt
sandmanfez said:
chemystery said:
What's the nicest set you've seen....
Your mums are rather nice.
Fcuk me...she must've dropped her standards. Last time I saw her she was on a street corner sucking off a donkey.
 

chemystery

Old-Salt
big-timer said:
chemystery said:
What's the nicest set you've seen....prove, by means of pic, is welcomed...

Mine was a girl I was shagging from the Swindon area...you could really get them into your mouth and give them a good sucking....happy days!
balls. You just made that up to justify a thinly veiled request for shots of axe-wounds.

B-T
which can be portrayed as art....if taken in Black and White or Sepia tone....
 
My first Pigeon German phrase

"Schoen Rindfleish Gardinen !"
 

Latest Threads

Top