Bed-Boxes or Quilts..??

I'm sure most of us remember 'Blankets Itchy Itchy' but have todays recruits got it too easy having Quilts..?? I had 'Happy Socks & Sad Socks'.. Shaving Kit laid out on Green towel.. Any more first week training funnies welcome..!

Having to help one of the lads move his entire bed to the guardroom for show parade, showing bed without pubes.

Oh, and trying to wear the same kit for as long as possible so you don't have to mess up your locker layout

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
thericecrispiesmademedoit said:
Have you tried Bumpering the Guard Room Ceiling..??
had to work a bumper in each hand at keogh bks guard room when on my rma cse, fecking arms ached for days after that bloody episode.

bedpacks with a "weeeeee" in them.
Hey Knocker,
Funny you should mention Keogh Bks mate, Thats where I learnt the art of 'Ceiling Bumpering', I was on my CMT 1 course at the time..!! Frowned upon from above let me tell ya..!!

Shaping your beret for the first time then placing it, whilst still damp, in your locker in its correct place on top of the red PT top.

Yep thats right, next morning the whole platoon in red PT tops with black rings on them. I think that turned out to be the worst PT session of the entire basic training.

Armageddon Room Inspection..!! You knew what was coming but could do feck all about it..!! Best Boots well and truly launched from 3 floors up and shattered on the floor 2 days before pass-off..!!
I want my Mum..!!

Not eating in the cookhouse because on the odd occasion you got the time you would get jailed by the RP Cpl if you got within 5 yards of the door

Latest Threads