• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Becks

Legend? I don't think so, he is nowhere close to the talent that is Zidane, Rivaldo or even Gazza for that matter. He can't even last 90 mins without yakking..............must be on the same atkins diet as his missus!

I was hoping we'd be talking about German beer, not some effete Essex Boy with more money than sense and a talentless missus who looks like Skeletor with a sad-on.

There was a graphy type thingy in the paper the other week, showing exactly where beckhams balls (ooer) were being played in relation to Lampards/Gerrards etc, and Beckham's contributions were shite.

Lets face it, the keeper should have saved his effort against Ecuador.
Drop Becks, play Lennon and play fucking Theo! We need some real strikers... Im all for taking Theo to the world cup over Defoe, but if Sven is going to leave him on the fucking bench the whole competiton, wtf is the point?!

no1cares said:
Legend? I don't think so, he is nowhere close to the talent that is Zidane, Rivaldo or even Gazza for that matter. He can't even last 90 mins without yakking..............must be on the same atkins diet as his missus!
YAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNN!

Can someone wake me up when this thread is over please?

crabtastic said:
I was hoping we'd be talking about German beer, not some effete Essex Boy with more money than sense and a talentless missus who looks like Skeletor with a sad-on.
So did I.

Krombacher is my favourite German beer. Dunno about anyone else.

speaking as a sweaty who knows naff all about footie, I actually have a great deal of respect for the boy becks and his dedication to his team and his country IMHO

doomandgloom said:
the_guru said:
I LOVE football, but FFS cut this shite, it is about as interesting as thinking about Hallvegs shaven Love Spuds...[/quote]

Hello Guru. At least Hallvegs has not had his removed and a vadge put in its place.
Can't you go and find somewhere to catch Ebola, you fcuking troll?

the_guru said:
doomandgloom said:
the_guru said:
I LOVE football, but FFS cut this shite, it is about as interesting as thinking about Hallvegs shaven Love Spuds...[/quote]

Hello Guru. At least Hallvegs has not had his removed and a vadge put in its place.
Can't you go and find somewhere to catch Ebola, you fcuking troll?
I hope you wipe your backside after you speak. Have they removed the bandages yet? And did they give you a real clit?

Latest Threads