Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by no1cares, Jun 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Legend? I don't think so, he is nowhere close to the talent that is Zidane, Rivaldo or even Gazza for that matter. He can't even last 90 mins without yakking..............must be on the same atkins diet as his missus!
  2. I was hoping we'd be talking about German beer, not some effete Essex Boy with more money than sense and a talentless missus who looks like Skeletor with a sad-on.
  3. There was a graphy type thingy in the paper the other week, showing exactly where beckhams balls (ooer) were being played in relation to Lampards/Gerrards etc, and Beckham's contributions were shite.

Lets face it, the keeper should have saved his effort against Ecuador.
    Drop Becks, play Lennon and play fucking Theo! We need some real strikers... Im all for taking Theo to the world cup over Defoe, but if Sven is going to leave him on the fucking bench the whole competiton, wtf is the point?!
  4. beckham = CNUT.

nuff said.

Can someone wake me up when this thread is over please?
  6. I LOVE football, but FFS cut this shite, it is about as interesting as thinking about Hallvegs shaven Love Spuds...

7. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 8O 8O 8O 8O
  8. So did I.

Krombacher is my favourite German beer. Dunno about anyone else.
  9. flensberger pilsner i always had a fondness for.
  10. I would always say Warsteiner but I've just had a pleasant few Veltins with my tea.

11. Definitely, a currywurst and chips washed down with a 'Dunkel' Flensburger is the food of the Gods.

Edited to add link.
  13. There's only one yellow handbag, there's only one yellow handbag! HER-FOR- DER, HER-FOR-DER, HER-FOR-DER!
  14. speaking as a sweaty who knows naff all about footie, I actually have a great deal of respect for the boy becks and his dedication to his team and his country IMHO