Beckhams as thick as champ!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jul 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Say's it all really! And no wonder the yoofs of today can't speak proper.

I'm fick me...

2. At first I thought this read "Beckham's as this as a Chimp"

In which case I was going to say it's old news.

3. Actually, It would also be an insult to the Chimp.

4. Beckham should consider himself fortunate enough to be able to speak English, the thick tw@t.

He's as annoying as a ginger haired step child.

5. Jesus Christ :roll:

Actually - bold, the thick fcuker probably takes them on a weekend as well.....

6. I hope when he retires from playing football he'll retire gracefully and quietly and very rarely be seen again. However, I think the Beckham Circus will continue well into my old age. Humph.... heartburn.... I really don't look forward to it.

7. "ma brian urts mummy""

8. Give the guy a break,look at what he married.

9. I just doesn’t get it, everyone goes on about David Beckham being thick...... but no c. unt says anything about Stephen Hawking being s. hit at football do they?!

10. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

11. Nice one monkey tech.

Has no one told Becham that strawberry wasn't strawberry - it's "straw burn" a friction burn etc.

Yanks call the green grass straw in their slang. But wi their accent he may not have understood it as this.

Ho hummm.....

12. Aw, come on Monkey Tech... you're talking about a dribbling wreck who can hardly string a sentence together.

Hawking on the other hand, is a highly intelligent bloke!

13. :clap: :clap: :boogie: my nose has just had a tetley tea rinse through - feck that was funny - cheers!!