beckham retires

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Grumblegrunt, May 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

thank fcuk for that. I just wish the press would leave it alone and bandwagon politicians like cameron

2. I hope he has an ISA set up to keep him going.

3. Please god let him get a job as a TV pundit, car crash TV every weekend!

4. .
    I was hoping you meant Victoria.

5. A triumph of marketing over talent. RIP

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Bless him he's a soft headed lad. Bit fick but then he's not a chav type like most of the spatics kicking a ball around. His missus needs a few chip suppers inside her & is emptier than Jarrods ball sack in an oprhanage but hey ho. Ta ra Becks. Now **** off & leave us alone.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I was truly astounded to to hear David Beckham actually say he was retiring.

I had no idea he could speak.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Remind us. How many times did you turn out for Man. united and England?

Good at his trade, good role model. I wish him well.

• Like Like x 10
  9. Some recent examples from Private Eye -

"At least, unlike the others, Suarez showed some energy and appetite " - Jamie Rednapp.
    "And it left Ambrose one-on-one with three United attackers" - Murdo Macleod
    "Rahul David not showing much emotion, but he'll be really happy under that posterior" - HD Ackerman
    "If he'd played slower at the same pace, it would have gone in" - Willie Thorne

And one for Jarrod - "There isn't a tight-head prop in the world who hasn't taken a pounding from an older man" Stuart Barnes

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'd like to be a fly on the wall if he ever had a conversation with that fat pie eating **** Prezza.

11. I had to check to see if this was the naafi. A man who used his talent to his benefit, captained his country, set up an academy for inner city kids in his home town and finally donated his entire wages for PSG to charity.

What a ****......

• Like Like x 18
    • Like Like x 10