• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Beckham nativity

E

error_unknown

Does David B actually know three wise men? - and it is a good job he went to Spain, 'cos he'd never find a virgin in Manchester

I don't know if there are any nativity type scenes or imagry in the Koran but if there are, I do know that nobody would dare take the p1ss by having them represented by wax models of a ball kicker, a karaoke practitioner, a shaved chimp and his poodle and (God bless him) Prince Philip.

Blunkett you knob. It isn't Islam that needs protecting.

I love the idea that vickie B is playing a virgin. Just proves she hasn't sacked the PR person who nicknamed her POSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about budda as a punk?

Or a muslim with a bomb belt on, after all isn't that a fundermentalpart of their religon?

Latest Threads