Beckett duped by ‘Chancellor’ Rory Bremner

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Feb 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if posted elsewhere.
    ... nice to see the labourati getting on so well together?
  2. Ugly AND stupid.

She really hasn't got much going for her.
  3. ..... and she's a caravanner. Says it all really.
  4. If the UK gobment really wants to get serious about illegal immigrants, all they have to do is post huge piccies of Beckett and Widdecombe at the ports of entrance. That'll put the fückin' shites up 'em!

Mind you, I'd love to hear all of the conversation mentioned. I hope it gets aired at some time.

5. This should help her credibility on the world stage.

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I have a friend from Notting Hill that loved this. Morris was seen to walk up and down the 'front-line' in Ladbroke grove trying to 'score' cake, much to the annoyance of the dealers who wanted to sell him crack and how no idea what cake was...classic TV.
  7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

8. Never thought I'd agree with anything Horseface came out with but I've just been proved wrong. :shock:
  9. Margaret Beckett's appointment as foreign Secretary simultaneously put British diplomacy and the campaign for female equality back fifty years.

She could not be stupider if they scooped out her brain and replaced it with that of a recently cryogenically frozen cocker spaniel. She is stupid and obtuse, obstinate and unyielding then weak and malleable by turns.

If I had drawn Ms Beckett in a sweep to see who was the duped cabinet minister, then I would have punched the air, silently mouthed "Back of the net" and started planning on spending my winnings.

Everytime I see a Range Rover drawn caravan in an accident I am secretly hopeful...
  10. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Well hopefully if she's that daft, the FO can undo some of the damage done to international status since '97, without her noticing a thing. Considering that some of the people tasked with 'watching' are about as bright as a dull penny it bodes well, they are so easily duped by slight of hand they can't see what goes on right under their nose. Long live the branch of the arts known as illusion :thumleft:
  11. I resent the spaniel remark, as my little feller would run rings around any cabinet minister on the devious, conniving and calculating front. In fact, he'd be the perfect politician - and all for a little belly tickle now and then.

Beckett? Mong.

Margaret Beckett