Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Because 'Straya mate!

You do realise that "climate change" isn't really about the change in slope of mean temperatures?

It's much more about the volatiiity about the mean......but the mean stays the same. So, while the mean very slowly creeps up, the extreme events create demonstrable kurtosis. Thereby, outlying weather events become more common.......as ALL the evidence shows.

Ahem

Climate change is real

The causes are not supported by all the evidence at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do realise that "climate change" isn't really about the change in slope of mean temperatures?

It's much more about the volatiiity about the mean......but the mean stays the same. So, while the mean very slowly creeps up, the extreme events create demonstrable kurtosis. Thereby, outlying weather events become more common.......as ALL the evidence shows.
How dare you !
HOW DARE YOU !

It's all YOUR fault and now you have to pay.

01 x Nobel Peace Prize thanks.
Cheers easy !

If you're really bored, I'll tell you a story about designing a hedge for the AWB against variation in wheat yield...........which is near perfectly correlated to weather conditions.

If you're really bored, I'll tell you a story about designing a hedge for the AWB against variation in wheat yield...........which is near perfectly correlated to weather conditions.

Forgot QLD must've forgotten about it. Unlike bankers (w-ankers).

" Climate change is expected to cause great change in Queensland. This is expected to have profound effects on Queensland's tourism industry, agriculture, water supply and disease. The Queensland government, unlike governments of many other developed nations, widely accepts and understands climate change."

You are just an idiot. Go away.

laff.jpg

I have been accused of that on many occasions by SWMBO, however unlike you I've never been accused of being a permasending fantasizing idiot.

My post above too close to the truth for you was it?