Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Because 'Straya mate!

Used to live on beautiful red beach Bribie Island, sadly it is over built now , a bit like phuket with dolphins, great for a weeks holiday but hell to live,lots of bullsharks in the canals and pumice stone passage
The last thing most of us want is a bull up the pumice stone passage.

Weather reports here are interesting.

We had a bit of heavy rain yesterday, so I was watching the weather report for the week ahead.

Next Wednesday we have a 50% change of 0mm of rain!

Ive also seen 0% change of 0-1mm of rain.

I was watching the new the other day when they said the whole of the east coast of Aus should be on alert due to the weather conditions we are facing at the moment, then went on about the cyclone up the Gulf Of Carpentaria for 10 minutes before segueing into sports.

Had to look up elsewhere to see what we would be facing here in Sydney. Looks like we've got a major storm on the way from the North covering the greater Sydney area, and black spots appearing on the weather radar.

Capture.PNG

I was watching the new the other day when they said the whole of the east coast of Aus should be on alert due to the weather conditions we are facing at the moment, then went on about the cyclone up the Gulf Of Carpentaria for 10 minutes before segueing into sports.

Had to look up elsewhere to see what we would be facing here in Sydney. Looks like we've got a major storm on the way from the North covering the greater Sydney area, and black spots appearing on the weather radar.

View attachment 366573
You are in Sydney you do get some pretty changeable and bad weather.

I'm in Wagga, its pretty much if it rains in Perth we will get rain 7 days later. Putting things like 10% chance of 0 - 1 mm of rain in a weather report seems a bit superfluous.

It's always interesting flying to Sydney, leaving in clear lovely weather to land in a downpour.

Good luck today with the weather, we have a dust storm coming in which means I will have to clean the car tomorrow.

You are in Sydney you do get some pretty changeable and bad weather.

I'm in Wagga, its pretty much if it rains in Perth we will get rain 7 days later. Putting things like 10% chance of 0 - 1 mm of rain in a weather report seems a bit superfluous.

It's always interesting flying to Sydney, leaving in clear lovely weather to land in a downpour.

Good luck today with the weather, we have a dust storm coming in which means I will have to clean the car tomorrow.
Drive up this way and a get a free car wash on the way!

View attachment 366573
Massive in Gosford around 3. Passed over now - humid sweaty.

There are 30000 people without power on the Coast. Only Australia could have a power system that the Congo would reject

Enjoyed reading this thread, I'm flying out next week after 2 nights in Singapore I shall be arriving in Brisbane for Christmas and New Years. I'm happy to bring a jar of marmite or a copy of the Daily Mail if any ex pats are in need of some UK culture.