Because 'Straya mate!

If you're really bored, I'll tell you a story about designing a hedge for the AWB against variation in wheat yield...........which is near perfectly correlated to weather conditions.

If you're really bored, I'll tell you a story about designing a hedge for the AWB against variation in wheat yield...........which is near perfectly correlated to weather conditions.
Forgot QLD must've forgotten about it. Unlike bankers (w-ankers).

" Climate change is expected to cause great change in Queensland. This is expected to have profound effects on Queensland's tourism industry, agriculture, water supply and disease. The Queensland government, unlike governments of many other developed nations, widely accepts and understands climate change."

Never even been to Romford. Heard it's in Essex or somewhere.
You've never been to Michigan either, but you've heard it's in America.

You are just an idiot. Go away.
laff.jpg

I have been accused of that on many occasions by SWMBO, however unlike you I've never been accused of being a permasending fantasizing idiot.

My post above too close to the truth for you was it?

At last, an "American" who does irony!
Aye but he doesn't realize it, he thinks irony has something to do with putting creases in clothing.

Forgot QLD must've forgotten about it. Unlike bankers (w-ankers).
That isn't how you spell w@nkers old son, it's spelt redshift

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is that anything like a twat ?
No it's ever so slightly different, a twat is someone like redshit, a t-wat is someone who knows redshit is a lying fantasizing twat.

Is that the one where some bloke showed a photo of a shark swimming up his street?
As suspected: while not a canal, definitely not a street.

Last edited:
We had a large tiger shark come across the bar and into the river last week......it was 12ft plus. Currently bull sharks everywhere given the rain and king tides.

We had a large tiger shark come across the bar and into the river last week......it was 12ft plus. Currently bull sharks everywhere given the rain and king tides.
Assuming you mean the Noosa River?

The bull sharks in the Noosa River have been well reported for many years, but potential new neighbours are far more worrying for the Sunshine Coast.

Last edited:

Latest Threads