Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Because 'Straya mate!

Attachments

• 32C7216E-F9B4-474B-B3CE-A566F92325F6.jpeg
    32C7216E-F9B4-474B-B3CE-A566F92325F6.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 40
You should live on a proper beach............from this morning.
From this morning? Youd better have a word with this person, who has already got it as their profile picture:

20190903_131151.jpg

And this lot - one of them apparently took the photo, with the clouds in the same spot, on Saturday.

20190903_131300.jpg

You little fiber.

Last edited by a moderator:
They probably would've taken some 'Utes and do a few burnouts as well but would've been arrested by the fun police.
I'll just bring my portable alter and sacrifice a calf or two to the gods praying for the day would be a success.

Or at least for some decent rain.

Last edited:
So many stereotypes: thieving Mancs, rip-off British prices, banks hanging on to your money, and an Aussie cricket journo who likes a beer. At least Deuchar's is a decent pint.

'Peter Lalor ordered the £5.50 Deuchers IPA at the city's Malmaison hotel before being stunned to discover he had been charged $99,983.64 (£55,315.12).

'Mr Lalor, who was in the city to cover the Ashes series, now believes he drank "the most expensive beer in history". A spokesman for the hotel apologised and said an investigation had been launched. However, the money left Mr Lalor's bank account and he says he was told it would take 10 business days for the refund to be processed. The journalist, who writes for The Australian newspaper, said he had alerted the barmaid after having a "sixth sense that something had gone wrong". "Australians find England pretty expensive usually, but this takes the cake," he said. "That's a lot of money. I'm just a cricket writer, I don't earn big bucks and it's costing me in interest." '

So many stereotypes: thieving Mancs, rip-off British prices, banks hanging on to your money, and an Aussie cricket journo who likes a beer. At least Deuchar's is a decent pint.

'Peter Lalor ordered the £5.50 Deuchers IPA at the city's Malmaison hotel before being stunned to discover he had been charged $99,983.64 (£55,315.12).

'Mr Lalor, who was in the city to cover the Ashes series, now believes he drank "the most expensive beer in history". A spokesman for the hotel apologised and said an investigation had been launched. However, the money left Mr Lalor's bank account and he says he was told it would take 10 business days for the refund to be processed. The journalist, who writes for The Australian newspaper, said he had alerted the barmaid after having a "sixth sense that something had gone wrong". "Australians find England pretty expensive usually, but this takes the cake," he said. "That's a lot of money. I'm just a cricket writer, I don't earn big bucks and it's costing me in interest." '

Bloody Tesco here in the UK rip you off prices frequently! initially would never get a receipt as I thought it would be a waste or paper but now I get it all the time as somehow they seem to overcharge you on wine prices by a quid or two "accidentally." I had enough of that shit. It might be be an accident, but if you can't keep your POS up to date with with your pricing labels, calling for trouble.

Bloody Tesco here in the UK rip you off prices frequently! initially would never get a receipt as I thought it would be a waste or paper but now I get it all the time as somehow they seem to overcharge you on wine prices by a quid or two "accidentally." I had enough of that shit. It might be be an accident, but if you can't keep your POS up to date with with your pricing labels, calling for trouble.
I use the bank app on my mobile. Don't end up jamming my wallet full of those bits of paper.

I use the bank app on my mobile. Don't end up jamming my wallet full of those bits of paper.
Doesn’t get you an itemised receipt though.
How hard is is for a big supermarket to be able to provide an itemised receipt by text or email?

The one that really grips me is fuel vouchers. Surely Coles could provide an evoucher on your Flybuys card. The times I get to the petrol station and find I’ve either left the voucher at home or I’ve got an out of date one.