Because 'Straya mate!

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Erm, effing excuse me! That's a Welsh tradition. No Cultural Appropriation please!
Sorry mate, most Aussies will tell you New Zealanders like a piece of fresh lamb. Let's face it, there are more sheep than wimmin!

Could this be ScoMo's 'Milliband/Banana' moment as it appears he's about to nosh down on a dildo-shaped microphone?

The Americans have arrived...

And? WTF has this got to do with a dole sponging nobody like you rocking up in Aus?
Obviously, you intend to regal your supposedly new neighbours with bold tales of US heroism. And that you septics stepped in to save the day.
I expect that that will go down well.
You glory hunting shït cünt.

And? WTF has this got to do with a dole sponging nobody like you rocking up in Aus?
Obviously, you intend to regal your supposedly new neighbours with bold tales of US heroism. And that you septics stepped in to save the day.
I expect that that will go down well.
You glory hunting shït cünt.
You REALLY need to take a chill pill.

You REALLY need to take a chill pill.
No. You just need to stop trying to associate yourself with the professionism and expertise of your 'supposedly' fellow countrymen.
Now about this absailing expert Kiwi mate of yours...

It's only fair, Aussie firefighters went to America to help them out

At least they won't have to worry about being shot at while over here

It's only the local wildlife they have to worry about

Capture.PNG

Back to Aus, we really need a boost to the firefighting capabilities around here. The drought is wiping out a lot of country towns and forcing people to the cities for work, so the amount of volunteer firefighters is dropping since there isn't anyone left from these townships standing up to battle bushfires. Even with the government cramming as many people into the country as possible, there hasn't been a rush of people to join the firefighters as the old guys retire.

Mate of mine was telling me on the weekend about a fire break that used to be maintained up the Blue Mountains. This was a solid line that was bulldozed every year or so in order to protect a lot of the low lying towns around the base of the mountain ranges. The problem over the last couple of years is that all the old guys who use to do it have retired and now no-one knows where it ran. Combine that with lack of back burning due to greenie complaints and we're facing threats that would make the Winmalee fire a few year back look like a backyard barbie by Uncle Gus

Last edited:
Mate of mine was telling me on the weekend about a fire break that used to be maintained up the Blue Mountains.
The last time I was in Katoomba there was so much smoke, I could barely watch a few hundred yards.

And I agree with the reciprocal agreements - only fair. A lot of Aussies and Kiwis helped out with Cali fires.

The last time I was in Katoomba there was so much smoke, I could barely watch a few hundred yards.

And I agree with the reciprocal agreements - only fair. A lot of Aussies and Kiwis helped out with Cali fires.

That's nothing, last week around Eastern Creek, I couldn't see the M7 overpass when I had the M7 off ramp to my left.

Only 600 metres according to Google maps.

Back to Aus, we really need a boost to the firefighting capabilities around here. The drought is wiping out a lot of country towns and forcing people to the cities for work, so the amount of volunteer firefighters is dropping since there isn't anyone left from these townships standing up to battle bushfires. Even with the government cramming as many people into the country as possible, there hasn't been a rush of people to join the firefighters as the old guys retire.

Mate of mine was telling me on the weekend about a fire break that used to be maintained up the Blue Mountains. This was a solid line that was bulldozed every year or so in order to protect a lot of the low lying towns around the base of the mountain ranges. The problem over the last couple of years is that all the old guys who use to do it have retired and now no-one knows where it ran. Combine that with lack of back burning due to greenie complaints and we're facing threats that would make the Winmalee fire a few year back look like a backyard barbie by Uncle Gus
The problem isn't movement away from country towns.

Rather, it's having the RFS capital budget cut by 75% by NSW and Fed Governments.

Rather, it's having the RFS capital budget cut by 75% by NSW and Fed Governments.
Jesus, the more I read about shit like this, the more I feel like I need to build a guillotine.

The NSW RFS is a state agency, why would it receive Federal money, other than via the state government?

Jesus, the more I read about shit like this, the more I feel like I need to build a guillotine.
I hear the tumbrils starting to roll as more and more people recognise that governments - both federal and state - have been spending money on buying votes with non-essential stuff rather than funding what they are meant to be funding.

For example, my home state spends multiple millions on sponsoring an AFL team which gets to play here on something like 6 occasions per season. There is now a demand for a state-based AFL team with the money being paid to the existing team to be spent on the new state-based one. FFS! Our public hospital system is a joke. Great service once you are admitted but it might take up to 3 or 4 days before a bed is available. Elective surgery sir - there is a 2 year delay for that. Public schools - again the record is poor with falling standards and increasing class sizes. Meanwhile the vanity projects keep getting funding. Grrr........

Dicky Ticker

War Hero

Only because the locals are completely knackered due to the duration of the fires!

It's really quite interesting to see all the green types accusing ScoMo of causing all this because he still sells coal, when one of the reasons the fire is spreading so quickly is because the same green types bitched and moaned about control burns and how they disadvantaged the cute little fluffy creatures. End result, more fuel load for the fire to rip through.

And now Firenado!

A dramatic video of a firenado has emerged

All states in the same mess the voluntary CFS or equivalent starved of funds because it doesn't get votes. Last year in SA there was a big bushfire in the north suburbs the volunteer CFS at the fire front while the paid unionised MFS came into work to book on at double time didn't leave the stations and ad soon as they had done the minimum hours required went home while the volunteers fought on with second rested equipment

Latest Threads