Because 'Straya mate!

I'm going to agree with @ThunderBox here. A bit of robust response is OK, but too much of it is irritating. It's not too hard to take the detailed investigation over to the "redshift" thread, which also has the advantage of presenting the evidence in one place for the Arrse Supreme Court to review. It's not defending redshift so much as defending my right, as enshrined in Magna Carta, QRs and the UNHCR, to be free from thinking "Not another bloody redshift/bugsy/lobster/whoever thread ...".
It's white knights like you and @ThunderBox that keep the cunt posting his endless shit. The lying bluffer won't come to trial, so we have to pursue the spunk-gargling tosser across every thread until he fucks off and leaves us alone. The ex-mod known as @smeg-head will probably call it bullying but nobody ever gave a cunty fuck about his opinion either.

Chase the little prick him like a pack of unfed dogs wherever he decides to smear his crayon. It's just nature.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's white knights like you and @ThunderBox that keep the **** posting his endless shit. The lying bluffer won't come to trial, so we have to pursue the spunk-gargling tosser across every thread until he fucks off and leaves us alone. The ex-mod known as @smeg-head will probably call it bullying but nobody ever gave a cunty **** about his opinion either.

Chase the little prick him like a pack of unfed dogs wherever he decides to smear his crayon. It's just nature.
Pray tell when did I become an ex-mod

It's white knights like you and @ThunderBox that keep the **** posting his endless shit. The lying bluffer won't come to trial, so we have to pursue the spunk-gargling tosser across every thread until he fucks off and leaves us alone. The ex-mod known as @smeg-head will probably call it bullying but nobody ever gave a cunty **** about his opinion either.

I'm not white knighting redshift. I'm just kindly asking you lot of baying hounds to drag his screaming and writhing carcass outside onto the lawn, where you can tear him as many new ones as you like and distribute his body parts around the garden to your little heartses' contentments. I'll even get some popcorn and look out the window, giving unhelpful and unneeded advice.

Otherwise I shall propose holding a national referendum to change the name of this ancient and honourable site to Arrsredshift or RedshiftsArrse because he seems to have Colonized every single thread, with half the message space being adoringly devoted to handing his to him.

I'm not white knighting redshift. I'm just kindly asking you lot of baying hounds to drag his screaming and writhing carcass outside onto the lawn, where you can tear him as many new ones as you like and distribute his body parts around the garden to your little heartses' contentments. I'll even get some popcorn and look out the window, giving unhelpful and unneeded advice.

Otherwise I shall propose holding a national referendum to change the name of this ancient and honourable site to Arrsredshift or RedshiftsArrse because he seems to have Colonized every single thread, with half the message space being adoringly devoted to handing his to him.
No clue what time zone you’re in, but up until his time travel to Oz, in Canada during the evening if you tuned into arrse, he would show up on every single thread listed driveling about nothing. To an outside observer it would indeed come across as RedshiftArrse so that ship has sailed.

Last edited:
Trying to bring this thread back to things Australian, Senator Jacquie Lamby who I, among others on this site have been critical of has just played a blinder in parliament. First she voted with the government to close the loophole allowing illegal immigrants access to the mainland for 'urgent' medical attention. Then followed up by getting on her hind trotters and delivering a speech about the rise of Chinese influence in Australasia and asking for a Royal Commission. This motion was defeated by both major parties combining to vote against it, no surprise there. She is not totally forgiven though for voting against the bill to try and reduce union corruption in the construction industry.

Well, it's well and truly bushfire season. Here's a side by side map for scale showing whats been burning and what is burning. The black bits on the fire map on the right are whats already burnt out.

Not looking too good for the forests we have left.

Capture.PNG

See Izzy Folau has had his payday, it appears Rugby Australia folded like an Australian scrum when the pressure comes on. Rumour has it that his lawyers had evidence that there was third party interference by one of RA's sponsors Qantas.

See Izzy Folau has had his payday, it appears Rugby Australia folded like an Australian scrum when the pressure comes on. Rumour has it that his lawyers had evidence that there was third party interference by one of RA's sponsors Qantas.
I'm sure he'll immediately send this money to the poor and needy.

Wish the useless bastard would do the decent thing and disappear from public eyes now. I've never really cared for professional sports people at the best of times, it infuriates me when they use their big name status as a starting point for whatever bandwagon they feel like pushing

I'd love to see Falou lose his house in a bushfire.......and watch him, beer in hand, as he tried to figure that one out.

Another update from down under. The off duty aboriginal police officer videoed stoning a wombat to death is not being punished and allowed to keep his job. The Police Commissioner has decided that he was within his rights as an aboriginal to stone the wombat to death to eat it. You couldn't make it up, presumably he can also spear people who offend his family and have sex with underage girls as it's culturally OK.

I'd love to see Falou lose his house in a bushfire.......and watch him, beer in hand, as he tried to figure that one out.
Happened in the States. Some American politician/preacher or something said that the California bushfires only burnt down gay peoples houses. That was before his place burnt to the ground.

Trying to find the link.

EDIT: Wasn't a fire, it was a flood. Something we could do with at the moment.

Toppet

War Hero

If he upsets you that much, either dont read his posts, or put him on ignore.

Glad there is a price to pay for censorious weenies who feel free to apply real sanctions to those whose views they currently find unpalatable. You see, self-righteous 'wokeness' justifies nothing. Now for Tennis Australia's climb-down in finger-wagging at Margaret Court.

Last edited:
Another update from down under. The off duty aboriginal police officer videoed stoning a wombat to death is not being punished and allowed to keep his job. The Police Commissioner has decided that he was within his rights as an aboriginal to stone the wombat to death to eat it. You couldn't make it up, presumably he can also spear people who offend his family and have sex with underage girls as it's culturally OK.

You mean you've never listened to 'Living Next Door to Alan'?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Something tattooed New Zealanders have been doing for centuries when not bothering sheep!

Latest Threads