Because 'Straya mate!

If it is ingenius to make alcohol from a waste product, how about making more alcohol from food product made from a waste product left over from making alcohol.

Some of the indigenous folks up in the NT are finding themselves badly needing a drink, so they're brewing alcohol from Vegemite.
If they are they are pretty much dumb as fuck. I can think of a million things better, spuds, grain, fruit, orange sugar, bread, syrup, jam etc. It's a case of dummies seeing yeast as an ingredient and think "yeast makes alcohol" Not knowing the yeast in Vegemite and Marmite (we've had a similar story about brewing here, this time in the pokey) is deactivated and dead after the production proccess, the best and most reliable way to start off hooch if you don't have live yeast is to get everyone to spit into the base or stick some unwashed fruit peels or raisins in it.

Yes, you can make alcohol from Vegemite, but ...

If they are they are pretty much dumb as ****. I can think of a million things better, spuds, grain, fruit, orange sugar, bread, syrup, jam etc. It's a case of dummies seeing yeast as an ingredient and think "yeast makes alcohol" Not knowing the yeast in Vegemite and Marmite (we've had a similar story about brewing here, this time in the pokey) is deactivated and dead after the production proccess, the best and most reliable way to start off hooch if you don't have live yeast is to get everyone to spit into the base or stick some unwashed fruit peels or raisins in it.

Yes, you can make alcohol from Vegemite, but ...
Mar mite but par will?

They're also dangerous when they get territorial. My bro-in-laws dog was killed by a Eastern Grey a couple of months ago. The week before, he saw the roo trying to drown the dog in the dam, and intervened. Roo came back a week later and disembowled the dog with a kick. The dog was a French Mastiff, pretty big dog.

Poor mutt.
Your brother-in-law's own fault.
"intervening" doesn't help, shooting* does.

* other forms of death are available if not advisable.

And the world-wide 'lemming' phenomenon of millenials on their mobile phones.

It really is getting ridiculous - I use my phone as much like lot of other people, but FFS, when walking on crowded London sidewalks, put the fucker away for a bit, especially during busy times. The amount of times I am having to dodge people is crazy - I am now getting tempted to walk straight into them and bump em.

It really is getting ridiculous - I use my phone as much like lot of other people, but FFS, when walking on crowded London sidewalks, put the ****** away for a bit, especially during busy times. The amount of times I am having to dodge people is crazy - I am now getting tempted to walk straight into them and bump em.
Just stop.
When they walk into you, scream, "And for that you too will die, Infidel !"

Then politely say, "Good morning." and continue on your way."