LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You've never actually seen galoshes have you ?

Sandals...
>snigger<

@Lardbeast, there's one here who uses sandals !
First world, innit. Meanwhile, back in the third world we wear our sandals on a string around our necks and cut about kaalpoot so mum doesn't rip us a new one for getting them all muddy.

How about Vegemite? People up in the NT desperate for a drink are making alcohol from an edible product made from alcohol waste products
Which would at least be better than what some members of the Todd River Surf Club are doubtless brewing up!

We have similar here.
Getting out of the veh for a photo next to some lions is a favourite.
Here as well, only it's tourists wandering into the East End, once you get past the Barras and the Green you're on your own.

1560349863987.png

Kangaroos are clearly the most dangerous animals in Australia due to their unbelievable stupidity. Driving to work early one morning, dark poorly lit road and there is Skippy stood in the middle of the road doing what he does best, looking stupid. I slow right down having had previous experience of their idiotic antics. Skippy looks at me vacantly before hoping along right in front of my now stationary vehicle and disappearing into the bush to spend a day eating grass and being stupid. Following morning I'm a couple of minutes later on my journey to work, I see hazard lights in the distance and at exactly the same spot I had my encounter with the village idiot of the animal world I see a ute with the remains of Skippy entangled in his bull bar. Help driver disentangle the late unlamented Skippy from the front of his vehicle and drag to the side of the road as a warning to other kangaroos that it is not a safe place to cross this road. This morning dead in the middle of the road, at the same spot another of Skippy's moronic family making like a sleeping policeman for unsuspecting motorists.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yes that's it, from there East the wildlife is entertaining to say the least. At least until you get to Mount Vernon and the city limits.
Or drive south from Mount Venus and the view from Biffin's Bridge is magnificent.

Kangaroos are clearly the most dangerous animals in Australia due to their unbelievable stupidity. Driving to work early one morning, dark poorly lit road and there is Skippy stood in the middle of the road doing what he does best, looking stupid. I slow right down having had previous experience of their idiotic antics. Skippy looks at me vacantly before hoping along right in front of my now stationary vehicle and disappearing into the bush to spend a day eating grass and being stupid. Following morning I'm a couple of minutes later on my journey to work, I see hazard lights in the distance and at exactly the same spot I had my encounter with the village idiot of the animal world I see a ute with the remains of Skippy entangled in his bull bar. Help driver disentangle the late unlamented Skippy from the front of his vehicle and drag to the side of the road as a warning to other kangaroos that it is not a safe place to cross this road. This morning dead in the middle of the road, at the same spot another of Skippy's moronic family making like a sleeping policeman for unsuspecting motorists.
If you think roos are Australia’s most dangerous animals, you can’t have driven at night in camel country. If you’ve got roo bars the only thing that dies when you hit a roo is the roo. Camels, you need to be driving a B Double.

They're also dangerous when they get territorial. My bro-in-laws dog was killed by a Eastern Grey a couple of months ago. The week before, he saw the roo trying to drown the dog in the dam, and intervened. Roo came back a week later and disembowled the dog with a kick. The dog was a French Mastiff, pretty big dog.

Poor mutt.

Wait what? I don't get it?
If it is ingenius to make alcohol from a waste product, how about making more alcohol from food product made from a waste product left over from making alcohol.

Some of the indigenous folks up in the NT are finding themselves badly needing a drink, so they're brewing alcohol from Vegemite.

Last edited:
It's usually a buffalo or camel here in the NT. Car crash survivor searching for buffalo head as memento