Because 'Straya mate!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
IMG-20170531-WA0000 (1).jpg

Driving into work one morning in Sarawak 2016. Bit of a traffic jam, as Mr Boar came to a roadside ditch for a drink,and Mr Croc thought he would have Him. They brought the ruck onto the road and it ended up a draw. as Mr Piggy caught croc on the underbelly with his tusks. even though the croc had done terminal damage at that point. Lesson? Have a good recce before You get out of the car to change a wheel in Sarawak...;)

And they melt - sometimes.. ;)

But in all seriousness, every time I am in OZ, most of the time I am in jandals and shorts..
I was in Bathurst last week. Temperature never got over zero and the two roads up over the Blue Mountains from Lithgow we’re closed due to snow. Probably a few bogans still in singlets and thongs bit I didn’t see them.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I distinctly remember a few years ago in Sydney when my jandals got all gooey
Bad choice of footwear for a bukkake party.
Get some galoshes or speak to @Ravers .

no need to worry about my hands, as fists they pacified their share of socalled hardmen ,sent to show the crippled pom the way the union runs things,there are plenty of good and capable australian workers, but for every good one there are 10 workshy dole bludgers snapping at their heels,I speak from my own experiences as an employer of an australian workforce,thank fxxx I,m retired and dont have to worry about lazy aussie bastards not turning in for work:p:p:p:p:p
Those would be Redshift's hands in his new role as your piss aimer and helmet polisher.

Its not that bad

I did that in Hwange national park in 1992 with a mate. Driving past some "rocks" went to the closest Nat parks bar , had a few castles. Then drove back to our designated camp site. Again driving past the "rocks" stopped and had a look with the binos.

Turns out said "rocks" were two de horned rhinos. They used to cut off the horns to stop poachers.

Two wobbly squaddies thought would be a good idea to walk up to the beasts for a photo op.

Nothing happened.

Same in Matusadona park. Camping under their "asbestos roofed tents?"

Went for a walk to the lakeside , walking back passed a few "small" trees .

Fuccikg Elephants can hide and walk about if they want to without being seen or heard.

Also slept in a parks open lodge on the lakeside (basically a concrete slab with a roof again asbestos wriggly stuff next morning going to out to our canoe we see "Oh a pride of Lions walked passed last night , circled the lodge and walked away."

Went to Botswana in 2000, into the Kalihari and Chobe, Parked up in Chobe, pitched the tents and set up the tables and chairs. Someone ( Mrs OB) left bloody oranges on the table.

We went for a game drive to return to a crushed table as Eles love oranges.

Mind as a kid in 1969 I did wander off into the bush on a family friends (farmer) land near Bulawayo , armed with a spring loaded pistol that shot sucker cup projectiles. Shooting and hitting his mombies (cows) I did get lost . Thank god one of his “boys” found me .

Best thing was after my beating for getting lost , I had to have a bath . We always had a bath with our friends 18 year old daughter . Even as a 6 year old I do remember how fantastic her tits were.
Ndlovu are seriously quiet, as are hippo. Leaving the tent for a late night piss you need to be aware of where you'e going or you could walk into them. Finding tracks in your camp site in the morning can be a bit arse clenching.

View attachment 397356
Driving into work one morning in Sarawak 2016. Bit of a traffic jam, as Mr Boar came to a roadside ditch for a drink,and Mr Croc thought he would have Him. They brought the ruck onto the road and it ended up a draw. as Mr Piggy caught croc on the underbelly with his tusks. even though the croc had done terminal damage at that point. Lesson? Have a good recce before You get out of the car to change a wheel in Sarawak...;)
Colleague in Burundi was a bit of a croc magnet. He had two instances of almost hitting them on the runway. First was having to take power after touching down to hop over one on the runway and the second was having to add a smidge of power to extend the glide in order to clear one crossing the runway in more or less the same place.

Probably not someone to go swimming with in the Zambezi. He'd be having lunch at the Cercle Nautique and there would invariably be a little one hunting small fish in the shallows a few feet from his table.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Colleague in Burundi was a bit of a croc magnet. He had two instances of almost hitting them on the runway. First was having to take power after touching down to hop over one on the runway and the second was having to add a smidge of power to extend the glide in order to clear one crossing the runway in more or less the same place.

Probably not someone to go swimming with in the Zambezi. He'd be having lunch at the Cercle Nautique and there would invariably be a little one hunting small fish in the shallows a few feet from his table.
Koos from 1 Bn wasn't chuffed with them either.

Koos from 1 Bn wasn't chuffed with them either.
Ja, they can be cunts. When Zim went down the shitter a lot of the croc farmers around Kariba just said fuggit and opened the pens before buggering off. Apparently at one point there were more flat dogs in Kariba than Zimbos in the entire country.

Same Cercle Nautique in Buj I got ambushed and chased by a couple of hippos after the boat I was trying to get to shore before it sank under me eventually gave up and grounded in five feet of water. Had to play hide and seek under and around the thing for a few minutes to swerve the fuckers.

Meanwhile, back in Australia...

'Australia’s most provocative winter arts festival is back — and this year promises to be as bizarre and creepy as ever. Hosted by the Museum of Old and New Art, Dark Mofo is lighting up Hobart’s dark and wintry nights with a series of boundary-pushing installations, talks, performance and music. All kinds of weird things happen at Dark Mofo. Performance artist Mike Parr got the nation talking last year when he buried himself under the bitumen on Hobart’s busy Macquarie Street for three days as part of his performance for the festival. Previous years have seen a very controversial animal “sacrificial ritual” performance and an artwork that incorporated real human urine.'

What to expect from Australia’s weirdest festival