Because 'Straya mate!

One goes to a great deal of trouble to put up signs, donot feed the dingoes,the roos,the crocs and sharks, the average camper on fraser thinks that does not mean me:cool: so little jacko sits there with mummy feeding the dingos his meat pies, next day dingo turns up expecting a feed ,but jacko is on his way home,little freddo the new arrival is scared of dogs,starts to squeal,dingo thinks might be something edible and has a little chew:geek:There are not many species of aussie cuddly,s,but there are friggin millions of stupid and braindead australian and foreign tourists ,who beleive shouting CRIKEY!!!!!! makes them an instant reptile and wildlife expert,please peoples leave the wildlife alone, learn to read,every animal whether domestic or wild will try to retaliate if you piss it off:slow::slow:
The one I fear most is the drop bear. The fuckers have got so brave they swing over your computer, nick the punctuation marks and drop the crumbs in heaps in random places on the screen.

The one I fear most is the drop bear. The ******* have got so brave they swing over your computer, nick the punctuation marks and drop the crumbs in heaps in random places on the screen.
As I have mentioned numerous times previously, I have to usea 6 year old dragonspeak voice programm, which prints what it deems neccessary, I am hoping to pick up a reasonably priced new programm in singers next month, no problem with drop bears here, they usually hang around building sites ,pretending to be employed:cool:

As I have mentioned numerous times previously, I have to usea 6 year old dragonspeak voice programm, which prints what it deems neccessary, I am hoping to pick up a reasonably priced new programm in singers next month, no problem with drop bears here, they usually hang around building sites ,pretending to be employed:cool:
Sadly the days are long gone when a gentleman could afford or find a real live system to translate thoughts in to paper. Preferably one that came with fringe benefits on a business trip.

We have similar here.
Getting out of the veh for a photo next to some lions is a favourite.
Usually Asian tourists, but the odd US type has wound down the window for a better pic and found themselves on the menu. Couple of rugger/cricket touring teams also got tasted, along with the odd local not paying attention.

Sadly the days are long gone when a gentleman could afford or find a real live system to translate thoughts in to paper. Preferably one that came with fringe benefits on a business trip.

Sadly this gentleman has great difficulty periodically losing use of my arms and hands , so nothing to do with translating thoughts or wishful thinking,:(

We have similar here.
Getting out of the veh for a photo next to some lions is a favourite.
Yes:

292.jpg

Between the entrance to to Etosha and the lodge. We all told him there were lions, but he knew better . . .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I am not so sure about that - maybe I have been hanging around the antipodeans for too long now - but the ones I know generally came across as competent and like able.
I'm sure @Nignoy and friends will be along to disabuse you of that observation.

no need to worry about my hands, as fists they pacified their share of socalled hardmen ,sent to show the crippled pom the way the union runs things,there are plenty of good and capable australian workers, but for every good one there are 10 workshy dole bludgers snapping at their heels,I speak from my own experiences as an employer of an australian workforce,thank fxxx I,m retired and dont have to worry about lazy aussie bastards not turning in for work:p:p:p:p:p

Yes:

View attachment 396976

Between the entrance to to Etosha and the lodge. We all told him there were lions, but he knew better . . .
Its not that bad

I did that in Hwange national park in 1992 with a mate. Driving past some "rocks" went to the closest Nat parks bar , had a few castles. Then drove back to our designated camp site. Again driving past the "rocks" stopped and had a look with the binos.

Turns out said "rocks" were two de horned rhinos. They used to cut off the horns to stop poachers.

Two wobbly squaddies thought would be a good idea to walk up to the beasts for a photo op.

Nothing happened.

Same in Matusadona park. Camping under their "asbestos roofed tents?"

Went for a walk to the lakeside , walking back passed a few "small" trees .

Fuccikg Elephants can hide and walk about if they want to without being seen or heard.

Also slept in a parks open lodge on the lakeside (basically a concrete slab with a roof again asbestos wriggly stuff next morning going to out to our canoe we see "Oh a pride of Lions walked passed last night , circled the lodge and walked away."

Went to Botswana in 2000, into the Kalihari and Chobe, Parked up in Chobe, pitched the tents and set up the tables and chairs. Someone ( Mrs OB) left bloody oranges on the table.

We went for a game drive to return to a crushed table as Eles love oranges.

Mind as a kid in 1969 I did wander off into the bush on a family friends (farmer) land near Bulawayo , armed with a spring loaded pistol that shot sucker cup projectiles. Shooting and hitting his mombies (cows) I did get lost . Thank god one of his “boys” found me .

Best thing was after my beating for getting lost , I had to have a bath . We always had a bath with our friends 18 year old daughter . Even as a 6 year old I do remember how fantastic her tits were.

Forgot about 1986 went back to limbo, hired a small plane to fly us to Mana pools, the pilot stayed in the aircraft and we walked about 4 km to the Nat park camp. On arriving were given a piece of paper saying.

"Be careful, as there is a very dry season , do not walk in the bush as there are Lions".

Last edited: