Because 'Straya mate!

I don't know what's going on but man, Sydney night life is but a shell of its past. Bloody King's Cross is deader than dead even on weekends!
Largely thanks to this.

Sydney lockout laws - Wikipedia

'Pedestrian traffic has dropped by 40% in Kings Cross, falling from a Saturday peak of 5,590 per hour between 1am and 2am in 2010, to a Saturday peak of 3,888 between 12am and 1am in 2015. Industry groups have claimed an 80 per cent reduction of foot traffic in Kings Cross, while the Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education claims the decline is closer to 19 per cent.'

Crocs rather than 'gators, but the clue was in the name guys!

'A fisherman has told a harrowing tale of spending two days and nights up a tree as he and a mate struggled to survive swelling waters and circling crocs. They became stranded on a tree in the middle of the South and East Alligator rivers in the Northern Territory.'

Fishermen forced to cling to tree for days after their boat capsizes in NT

German cars - believe it or not, end up quite below in reliability ratings every year (apart from Porsche) below a lot of the "middling" brands - why? Electrics. A lot of the core powertrain stuff is quite good (unless of course you're VW and still dealing with diesel issues) but people hate when your average window winder or sunroof, SatNav or whatever breaks down often.
going back to the early 80,sBMWs in germany were called flying dustbins,as a used car they were cheap as chips,and we were usually sold in BFG Car sales, because the average squaddy thought they were flash,

'A fisherman has told a harrowing tale of spending two days and nights up a tree as he and a mate struggled to survive swelling waters and circling crocs. They became stranded on a tree in the middle of the South and East Alligator rivers in the Northern Territory.'

I didn't know whether to laugh or be said, but laughter won in the end. How Aussie is this - the only other place I can imagine something like this happening is in Florida!

But good show for those two for staying up in a tree for so long!

I didn't know whether to laugh or be said, but laughter won in the end. How Aussie is this - the only other place I can imagine something like this happening is in Florida!

How canyou be surprised at what is standard australian rural behaviour, where the population idolises an idiot who shows kids how to pick up poisonous snakes and as long as they shout CRIKEY!!!!!!! they wont get bit, this lovely country of ours has a great range of wildlife,some of them actually seek interaction with humans.like the dolphins of Tangalooma or Monkey Mia,there used to be a group of Dugongs on the Pumicestone passage near Bribie island who would swim up and give your tinny a bump if you were anchored.who would roll over to hve their backs and tummies scratched,of course the stingrays up above stradbroke who like to be scratched too! big warning signs do not try to hold or ride on the bigger rays, but the crikeyman is making a tv film so its okay for him to try and sadly we know how that ended,but dont get me wrong ,it is a country where just sitting in the park you can experience a whole plethora of wildlife,some of which are even animals

Why didn't the silly sods tell someone they were going, they might have been rescued sooner.

"What's thet yer say, Skip, 2 drongos up a tree, surrounded by salties ? We're on the case..... "

1552156601864.png

There were 4or 5 Skippies throughout the series,when the series finished skippy went to the Lone Pine Wildlife sanctuary in Brisbane,after he had attacked a couple of tourists he ended up in our breeding facility inthe Samson valley,to be truthful the grey heap of shit should have been dogfood as soon as TV finished with him,he was a real nasty little barsteward,early one sunday morning a farmer from highvale phoned to ask us if we had lost a roo, I said I didnt thinkso,wasnt worried we had over 200 freerange roos ,wallabies and pademelons scattered over the property, I asked if he would call me back while did a check, he called me back a wee bit pissed off methinks, Itold him our roos were all present , he said it is definitely one of yours, have you any proof I asked, The Fxxxing thing is laid on the couch in the living room says he, it was skippy up to his old tricks, not long after that skippy popped his clogs, his skin was made into jesses and the carcasse kept the Tassie devils happy for a few days:boogie:

There were 4or 5 Skippies throughout the series,when the series finished skippy went to the Lone Pine Wildlife sanctuary in Brisbane,after he had attacked a couple of tourists he ended up in our breeding facility inthe Samson valley,to be truthful the grey heap of shit should have been dogfood as soon as TV finished with him,he was a real nasty little barsteward,early one sunday morning a farmer from highvale phoned to ask us if we had lost a roo, I said I didnt thinkso,wasnt worried we had over 200 freerange roos ,wallabies and pademelons scattered over the property, I asked if he would call me back while did a check, he called me back a wee bit pissed off methinks, Itold him our roos were all present , he said it is definitely one of yours, have you any proof I asked, The Fxxxing thing is laid on the couch in the living room says he, it was skippy up to his old tricks, not long after that skippy popped his clogs, his skin was made into jesses and the carcasse kept the Tassie devils happy for a few days:boogie:
I understand the words, but the meaning....???

Kariba. Couple of spearfishing comps held there in the past required safety boats to go around a flooded gorge rescuing competitors treed by crocs.

Why TF would you wish to drink Bundy? It’s the XXXX of rum, specifically formulated for Falcon driving mullet topped bogans.

Beenleigh is at least palatable, even if it is made for Commodore driving mullet topped bogans.

Pusser’s; a gentleman’s rum. Obviously not Australian as there ain’t many of them here.

Why TF would you wish to drink Bundy? It’s the XXXX of rum, specifically formulated for Falcon driving mullet topped bogans.

Beenleigh is at least palatable, even if it is made for Commodore driving mullet topped bogans.

Pusser’s; a gentleman’s rum. Obviously not Australian as there ain’t many of them here.
I used to like Bundy...the last time I had was at Infernos in Clapham a month or two ago, weirdly at a Kiwis in London event!

Potts Rum aint so Bad but after 3 years of Ghurka rum rations my taste is ruined for rum, so I stick to Samsu and Lao Khao