Because 'Straya mate!

"Don't gamble with what you can't afford to lose." You'd think people would have learned that by now.

KAT
I think they will suit QLD well - knowing the place and some of my mates there. Plus more money in the coffers.
At least it will provide further help to identify the dick heads on the road. I was following a black car some sort of Volvo and the number plate was BLK S60 or some such, basically saying the colour and make of the car, as if the colour and badge on the back didn't tell me. I thought I bet you are a massive cock with a small one.

I have now seen similar on other cars. Why spent money every year on these pointless things.

And it begins

‘Dealing with Westpac has devastated us’

Too Long, Didn't Read: "We wanted money to buy five properties to cash in on the housing boom and the bank gave it to us. The housing market is crashing and we've lost everything. It's the banks fault and we are suing them!".

View attachment 378931
"years of hard work and struggle "
"Unaware the interest only period would eventually end, they’ve were faced with $1.6 million in debt they couldn’t afford. "

Hard work and struggle! No buying homes you cannot afford is not hard work.

So bought 5 homes but not once did they read the part that said interest only period for 5 years.

Perhaps the people of Brisbane who cannot afford to get on the property ladder due to idiots like these who bought houses in the hope of making a quick profit should sue the Tates.

"years of hard work and struggle "
"Unaware the interest only period would eventually end, they’ve were faced with $1.6 million in debt they couldn’t afford. "

Hard work and struggle! No buying homes you cannot afford is not hard work.

So bought 5 homes but not once did they read the part that said interest only period for 5 years.

Perhaps the people of Brisbane who cannot afford to get on the property ladder due to idiots like these who bought houses in the hope of making a quick profit should sue the Tates.
Just noticed this fine bit of english in the news.com article.

I have now seen similar on other cars. Why spent money every year on these pointless things.
Coz the government will get a fortune for charging for smilies on peoples rego plates and people will pay for it.

Same reason why they brought in the personalised colours for rego plates.

Coz the government will get a fortune for charging for smilies on peoples rego plates and people will pay for it.

Same reason why they brought in the personalised colours for rego plates.
I was a dickhead, back in the college days, when I had personalised reg plate in the U.S., which spelled out my college/Uni name. So yeah, I bet there will be plenty of takers.

p.s: cost me just $32 at the time, so I could afford it.

I was a ********, back in the college days, when I had personalised reg plate in the U.S., which spelled out my college/Uni name. So yeah, I bet there will be plenty of takers.

p.s: cost me just $32 at the time, so I could afford it.
In NSW at the moment, the colourised number plates cost $275 when ordering them, then $440 annually.

Apparently, the QLD emoji licenses plates will cost between $160 to $500 dollars. Not sure if that is a one-off or annually.

language1.png

language2-300x225.png

Here's a couple of signs from the Australian Capital Territory ( Canberra ) which make me smile. There are plenty more of which I can't find any images.