Because 'Straya mate!

I can’t think of a worse move for the modern monarchy.
<Ahem>

As for Matt Thistlewaite (good Yorkshire name that), he fails to acknowledge that the Whitlam Labour government had done what every Labour government appears to do - dodgy deals to stay in power to the point that the constitution and the economy were being damaged.

Tongnye

Clanker
I am reasonably known fo my critisms of queensland and australia, ,but credit where credit is due,I was Diagnosed with Lymphatic Melanoma in the right side of my chest late december last year, after 3 rather large operations ,I was designated clear, 2nd of june malignant growths were located in my right and left kidneys, I have had 4 rather nasty ops on both kidneys, thelast one on tuesday half my left kidney was removed, I am now at home recovering quite well, if I had still been in UK I would have been dead months ago, so thanks australia you did this whinging pom proud,my wife who has stage 4 lung cancer, was well looked after while I was away, something else to be thankful for,and to put the icing on the cake,Warsteiner In Melbourne, sent me 4cases of amber nectar, along with the promise of a delivery of yellow handbags in october, praise the lord for Wellcamp airport!!!!!!!

COVID Citizens Of Victoria Ignoring Directions
Thanks to the NSW Premier refusing to close the borders sooner because of Jobson Growth and allowing these COVIdiots to travel north to infect NSW, my trip to QLD (that got cancelled in March due to the first coronavirus lockdown) has been cancelled again.

Oh well, at least they've unveiled plans for a $750 million dollar fish market renovation

Last edited:
When Gondwana wildlife sanctuary closed down in brisbane at the turn of the century,it was my job to organise the capture and shipping of all animals, birds and reptiles, not a big deal really largest birds cassawaries,largest animal male red kangaroos, largest reptiles juvenile salt and fresh water crocs, none larger than two and a half metres, so no big problems, 2 man teams per croc , tape the snout blindfold the buggerr tape to scaffolding planks, all done and dusted nostress to keepers or crocs, just wai for Mr Crocman steve irwin himself to arrive , first the TV crew arrived, then god himself arrived with a 6 man crew,who then proceeded to release the crocs into the empty pool, then after cameras were set up, mr irwin and his gang proceeded to dive onto the crocs scaring the bejasus out of them,to cries of crikey and this is really dangerous work,!! this fiasco was filmed in its mediocre show,it was the perfect example of how not to do things, a few months later Queensland parks and wildlife offered me the job of trying to train some of steve irwins staff basic zookeeping I tried but it was hopeless ,
Colleague flying a load of tranqued lions in a C208 with a vet. Got a bit of a shock when they started waking up and moving around. Had the vet scrambling round in the back, trying not to step on them and piss them off while giving them another shot of sleepy time juice.

Mentioned elsewhere on here, L410 crash in DRC caused by a croc escaping someone's luggage and herding all the pax to the cockpit, fucking the CofG.

Clearly stupidity is endemic in Victorians. The AFL magnanimously agreed to fly and put up the WAGs of the players from Victoria who had been relocated to try and keep the season on track. Despite the fact that these pampered bimbos were being put up free of charge by AFL some of them have decided that they need more and have broken the quarantine rules to go to beauty parlours, take the kids to wet & wild etc. Seriously how stupid /entitled are these people

FFS, these people need to be bricked up inside their homes or locked up in jail

And give these three, and their whining brother, the same treatment. I wonder how much their cosmetic 'enhancement' has cost?

'The brother of one of the three Queensland women who recently tested positive to coronavirus sparking a huge spike in testing in the state has said the attention on the trio is motivated by race.

'Diana Lasu, 21, and Olivia Muranga, 19, each face one count of providing false or misleading information, as well as the more serious charge of fraud, which carries a maximum penalty of five years’ imprisonment. They’ve also both been hit with $4000 fines after a trip to Melbourne. Another 21-year-old, who police allege travelled with the other two, faces the same charges. Police allege the trio all travelled to Victoria and deliberately provided misleading documents at the Queensland border.

'Ms Muranga’s brother Eddie told A Current Affair on Thursday his sister struggled for days with coronavirus after arriving home from Victoria on July 21. “You need to think about this … think about my sister … she couldn’t even breathe, some days she couldn’t even breathe out of her airways,” he said. Eddie said his sister and the other two women hadn’t spread coronavirus deliberately. “It’s not something that we sat down and thought about yeah, it’s a f**king mistake,” he said. “I reckon if someone else did this yeah, that wasn’t of colour, you’d be f**king protecting them. You wouldn’t be doing all of this s**t. Just because we’re f**king black, you all want to run all the way to the media, talking all of this s**t bro.”

triggerigger

War Hero
And give these three, and their whining brother, the same treatment. I wonder how much their cosmetic 'enhancement' has cost?

'The brother of one of the three Queensland women who recently tested positive to coronavirus sparking a huge spike in testing in the state has said the attention on the trio is motivated by race.

'Diana Lasu, 21, and Olivia Muranga, 19, each face one count of providing false or misleading information, as well as the more serious charge of fraud, which carries a maximum penalty of five years’ imprisonment. They’ve also both been hit with $4000 fines after a trip to Melbourne. Another 21-year-old, who police allege travelled with the other two, faces the same charges. Police allege the trio all travelled to Victoria and deliberately provided misleading documents at the Queensland border.

'Ms Muranga’s brother Eddie told A Current Affair on Thursday his sister struggled for days with coronavirus after arriving home from Victoria on July 21. “You need to think about this … think about my sister … she couldn’t even breathe, some days she couldn’t even breathe out of her airways,” he said. Eddie said his sister and the other two women hadn’t spread coronavirus deliberately. “It’s not something that we sat down and thought about yeah, it’s a f**king mistake,” he said. “I reckon if someone else did this yeah, that wasn’t of colour, you’d be f**king protecting them. You wouldn’t be doing all of this s**t. Just because we’re f**king black, you all want to run all the way to the media, talking all of this s**t bro.”

Typical new south wales behaviour or
TNB for short.

Typical new south wales behaviour or
TNB for short.
African 'migrants' living in Qld who went to Melbourne via Sydney to steal top of the range designer handbags. Possibly tasked by a crime syndicate.

E2A a link:

Last edited:
African 'migrants' living in Qld who went to Melbourne via Sydney to steal top of the range designer handbags. Possibly tasked by a crime syndicate.

E2A a link:

No that's all wrong, they were only picked out because of their skin colour

‘Wouldn’t be doing this’: Brother unleashes

The price of greed.

'A light aircraft overloaded with cocaine crashed on take-off on its way to Australia, police said on Saturday, exposing a Melbourne-based crime syndicate and leading to the arrest of five men with alleged links to the Italian mafia.

'The Cessna aircraft, which was stuffed with more than 500 kilograms (1,100 pounds) of cocaine, went down while attempting to leave a remote airstrip in Papua New Guinea on July 26. Australian Federal Police said in a statement that "greed played a significant part in the syndicate's activities" and added they "cannot rule out that the weight of the cocaine had an impact on the planes (sic) ability to take off."

'Five suspects were arrested in Queensland and Victoria in recent days, and have been charged with conspiring to import over 500 kilograms of cocaine and a number of related offenses. They each face a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted. The pilot was also arrested two days later, after surrendering himself to police.'

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
The price of greed.

'A light aircraft overloaded with cocaine crashed on take-off on its way to Australia, police said on Saturday, exposing a Melbourne-based crime syndicate and leading to the arrest of five men with alleged links to the Italian mafia.

'The Cessna aircraft, which was stuffed with more than 500 kilograms (1,100 pounds) of cocaine, went down while attempting to leave a remote airstrip in Papua New Guinea on July 26. Australian Federal Police said in a statement that "greed played a significant part in the syndicate's activities" and added they "cannot rule out that the weight of the cocaine had an impact on the planes (sic) ability to take off."

'Five suspects were arrested in Queensland and Victoria in recent days, and have been charged with conspiring to import over 500 kilograms of cocaine and a number of related offenses. They each face a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted. The pilot was also arrested two days later, after surrendering himself to police.'

I've just read the businesses that are to close in stage 4.

Coke smuggling wasn't on the list so it's good to continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just read the businesses that are to close in stage 4.

Coke smuggling wasn't on the list so it's good to continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn't cocaine considered medicinal a while back?

Latest Threads