Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Because 'Straya mate!

It’s ‘smoky’.

THIS is ‘Smokey’

cc78e24db9a522d704518d38a0f15f0c.jpg

Did I ever post it that post it was my pic? I was just posting a pic about Sydney CBD.... Useless idiots commenting...

No, but you posted several phots claiming to show you were in LHR and SIN, which proved to be lies. You still haven't provided any evidence you are where you say you are, hence why we all assume you're still holed up in your Tower Hamlets bedsit. And until you do we're not going to stop asking. Liar.

Did I ever post it that post it was my pic? I was just posting a pic about Sydney CBD.... Useless idiots commenting...
Also, we're still waiting for an answer to the Kiwi mate question.
Did your abseiling Kiwi mate live in the block of flats where you was trapped?

**** I am going to be unpopular with this post!

Can I ask that the @redshift banging is kept to his own thread thread, if he is Aus or not, a perma sending basement dweller or anything makes me fell a little uneasy as to the lengths people are going to challenging his claims, challenge his photos, challenge his abseiling (no that was priceless) and everything else.

Whilst I don't personally give a **** about him, the amount of Armchair internet detectives trying to 'out' his every post on every thread is borderline obsessive and a bit lonely.

Can I suggest weapons free in his own thread linking to every post you challenge and just ignoring him if you disagree with his posts in other threads.

Also, I live in NSW, 2 hours north of Sydney, other members live closer.

Can I ask that the @redshift banging is kept to his own thread thread, if he is Aus or not, a perma sending basement dweller or anything makes me fell a little uneasy as to the lengths people are going to challenging his claims, challenge his photos, challenge his abseiling (no that was priceless) and everything else.

Whilst I don't personally give a **** about him, the amount of Armchair internet detectives trying to 'out' his every post on every thread is borderline obsessive and a bit lonely.

Can I suggest weapons free in his own thread linking to every post you challenge and just ignoring him if you disagree with his posts in other threads.

Considering this is in the NAAFI, redshift started this thread, and his refusal to attend his spunk gargling thread or should I stay or should I go thread, can’t see people stopping questioning him. As long as he’s spouting off drivel, fibbing, and crayoning, he will have his detractors.
The offer to move to a dedicated thread has been made to redshift on more than one occasion and he steadfastly refuses, easier for him to carry on and hope those like yourself will come to his defence.

Last edited:
Considering this is in the NAAFI, redshift started this thread, and his refusal to attend his spunk gargling thread or should I stay or should I go thread, can’t see people stopping questioning him. As long as he’s spouting off drivel, fibbing, and crayoning, he will have his detractors.
The offer to move to a dedicated thread has been made to redshift on more than one occasion and he steadfastly refuses, easier for him to carry on and hope those like yourself will come to his defence.

I'm going to agree with @ThunderBox here. A bit of robust response is OK, but too much of it is irritating. It's not too hard to take the detailed investigation over to the "redshift" thread, which also has the advantage of presenting the evidence in one place for the Arrse Supreme Court to review. It's not defending redshift so much as defending my right, as enshrined in Magna Carta, QRs and the UNHCR, to be free from thinking "Not another bloody redshift/bugsy/lobster/whoever thread ...".

I'm going to agree with @ThunderBox here. A bit of robust response is OK, but too much of it is irritating. It's not too hard to take the detailed investigation over to the "redshift" thread, which also has the advantage of presenting the evidence in one place for the Arrse Supreme Court to review. It's not defending redshift so much as defending my right, as enshrined in Magna Carta, QRs and the UNHCR, to be free from thinking "Not another bloody redshift/bugsy/lobster/whoever thread ...".
I agree to a degree, but the driving force is the fabrications and fibs, if he didn’t insist on passing off other people’s photos, etc as his own, this would be a non starter. As long as he posts things that are not true, or misleading, someone will say something to him at that particular juncture rather than let him run around crayoning.

I did suggest an image of a local daily newspaper which would be quick and easy to do and it might go some way to give some credence to yer man’s tales.
Nothing seen as yet.

I did suggest an image of a local daily newspaper which would be quick and easy to do and it might go some way to give some credence to yer man’s tales.
Nothing seen as yet.

A simple verification like how those ladies with the norks out on reddit (allegedly - I dont peruse that kind of filth....) could clear it up easily.