Because I have nothing better to do!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by wil5924, May 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the army dont want dug dealing scum feck off :x
  2. He made a mistake and is trying to better himself, im sure the Army dont want bipolar cnuts like yourself in a midlife crisis.
  3. F*ck do you know ya still a civvy throbber so your opinion means sh1t :evil: everyone deserves a second chance and if he wants to do his bit for Queen & Country why not ?
  4. drugs ruin lifes you moron
  5. I nominate you for opperation human shield you inconsiderate cnut.
    what the fuck do you know, the guy was probably caught with a quater of hash for all you know, if you've nothing good to say join another site dckhead.
  6. And spelling's fucking yours up!
  7. how come your all of a sudden a fecking expert on this guys life.Once is once to much twat.If he had of sold drugs to any of my kids he wouldn't be here to tell the tale.Lets leave it at that shall we :x
  8. Thanks for the info little boy but I have actually served and have more experience of life than w&nking off to Eastenders, I live in inner city Liverpool so I know more about drugs than you ever will so don't lecture me ya little pr!ck........attitude like that and you should get slotted in the first couple of days ( thats if you manage to make it to basic, which I doubt )

02 tag for this clown

Has anyone noticed the increase in wannabes / never served dishing advice out on here lately.....
  9. agreed, we have us an air thief.
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

When you identify the irony in what you've posted, please come back and try again.

11. Isn't nobody allowed to have an opinion on here before people have to get out of there high chair.I lost a family member through scumbags selling him drugs so don't preach to me you stain :x
  12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Shocking. You need to find yourself a better dealer, if that's the case.

14. :D :D :D :D :D stop it wil5924 you'll have me in tears ............throbber
  15. If he had of sold drugs to your kids, it would have been your fault for not educating your kids sufficiently about the downfalls of drug use.

Fucking chopper