Becareful it's from the DM!!!

WARNING IT'S FROM THE DM!!
THOSE OF A SENSITIVE NATURE PLEASE DO NOT READ!!!

See what happens when your an over paid autocue reader!!

Breakfast presenter Susanna Reid’s plans for a family holiday abroad have been halted after she was caught up in the passport backlog and forced to take a ‘staycation’. The Good Morning Britain host (and dopey mare) had been putting off filling out the application for one of her sons after reporting on the issues at the Home Office on the show.

Ms Reid, 43, was due to jet off today but despite posting the form on July 9, she is still without a passport and is now opting for a holiday in the UK with sons Sam, Finn and Jack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Office-stops-family-holiday-going-ahead.html

She seems perfectly pragmatic about it. Not complaining. Realising it was her fault and just making other plans. I would say she has gone up in my estimations but she was already at the top anyway!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

L

lumpy2

Why is anyone surprised, it's the silly season after all.

Both in the national media and on military-themed websites, it would seem. ;-)

no your worse your a f/ucking plastic scouser...

Very true. At least I'm not a civvie no mark though...

It's 'you're' not 'your' by the way. And a capital 'N' at the beginning of the sentence and 'S' on 'Scouser'. There no '/' in '*******' either. There should probably be a comma between worse and you're too.

So it turns out you're an illiterate civvie no-mark...

It's 'you're' not 'your' by the way. And a capital 'N' at the beginning of the sentence and 'S' on 'Scouser'. There no '/' in '*******' either. There should probably be a comma between worse and you're too.

Meeeeeooooow :)

I note that, according to the article, she 'blames herself'

That would surely go down as a major character defect among Daily Mail commenters.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
underwhelmed.png

I'm outraged, that there's no pictures of the lady, in at the very least a Bikini. Or preferably with her tits out.
I'm equally annoyed that I wasted a few seconds finding this out.

You missed out 'thick as mince' there.

Latest Threads