Bebo?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by LordVonHarley, Dec 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Afternoon all,

Imagine my suprise when an email from Bebo.com appeared in my in box telling me that my new account had been set up! Curious as to what bebo was I went to their web site and logged in....... some prat with the same surname had used my email address to register with.
    He is 16 years old and this is what he has to say for him self.....

http://JJHarley.bebo.com

EVERY DOGG HAS ITS DAY

FIND SOMETHING 2 DIE 4 EVEN IF IT'S A GIRL OR SOMETHING U BELIVE IN

BIG SHOUT OUT 2 LURCH N CEAZE ITS GOOD HAVIN U2 AS FRIENDS AND 2 BLOOD AKA JACKIE CHAN NICE ONE HE HAD IT CUMIN

Blood me n u is real kool mess wit him gotta mess wit me, homie stay smart hope ya keepin well me im doin kool hold on and pray 4 better dayz
    I send dis one 2 my homeboyz bac in whitewell 2 Ceaze N Lurch better dayz are cumin , and a shout out to all the people helped me along the way of a rough 16 yearz , Peace out.
    Jamez Harley aka 2 some ,Lil JJ
    [​IMG]

Now he may only be 16 but if he is using my bloody surname he needs to be beaten with a brick for that abortion of the Queens english.

I have changed his password and am now in control of his account.

Ideas of how to fcuk this abortion's profile up. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2. Change profile to read along the lines of gay rent boy?

3. ... let it be known that the wee tyke indulges in crochet, has a passion for Isle of Skye knitwear and enjoys Shakespearian Comedies with a large glass of port.

4. Two words. 'Private Golden'. (anyone not acquianted, arrsepedia it)!

5. maybe somthing along the lines of Suffolk prossie strangler. Keep the picture and all other details.

6. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

You could always write in the style that he has and say that he fancies his bezzy mates and wants a gay 3some.

7. Heh he heh heh heh

That is hilarous!

"Pray 4 better dayz"??? What the devil is he talking about?

What an utter helm!

Put a message on his profile asking any girls he's ever got it on with to get a check up because he's discovered he has chlamydia..

Mind you, he's clearly a cherry boy so perhaps that wouldn;t work..

8. What a complete numpty... Abuse his account, abuse his friends, abuse his pictures, and then return control of the account to him

9. This wee wazzick is no where near Golden's level.

10. how about some subtle changes like from
    to

11. Ohhhhhh but with some manipulation, he could be a true, fully fledged, pink plaid uniform wearing nugget of 49 Para.

12. You are an Evil Genius!!!!!!!

13. I like that, nice and subtle. His profle has been updated :twisted:

14. Somehow, speakinz lak diz, Hi dunt fink him meen Whitewell Belfast

innit?

lickle fekker

15. He does in deed mean Whitewell east (?) Belfast. "Blood" the MC/Rapper who's cokc he wants to suck, plays in Belfast - I clicked on the link.