Beavis and Butthead do Napoleon

Mike judge of B&B , Office space and other' art films' is now working on a project to bring Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's ' other' creation to filmic life.. He's prepping a flick about Etienne Gerard , one of Nappy's finest...

not sure I trust an American more known for rudery and fart jokes to bring this historic character to life and I haven't seen anything as to who has been cast in the pivotal role.. but in the words of most critics.. it should be ' interesting'.

Rocketeer said:
Mike judge of B&B , Office space and other' art films' is now working on a project to bring Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's ' other' creation to filmic life.. He's prepping a flick about Etienne Gerard , one of Nappy's finest...

not sure I trust an American more known for rudery and fart jokes to bring this historic character to life and I haven't seen anything as to who has been cast in the pivotal role.. but in the words of most critics.. it should be ' interesting'.
I liked Rowan Atkinson's interpretation in 'Back and Forth' (?) and thought that was the definitive work on the subject...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObC7S712ghQ

Latest Threads