Beauty Therapists and repetitive strain injury payout

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jonny3979, Mar 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Therapists win injury payout - Home News, UK - The Independent

"Two former beauty therapists who developed repetitive strain injuries through giving massages to air travellers have won a total of £300,430 damages from Virgin Atlantic in the High Court.

Jayne Evans and Michelle Hindmarch worked in the Clubhouse Lounge at Heathrow, giving frequent prolonged treatments, until they developed pain in the wrists, shoulders and back, forcing an end to their careers.

Virgin Atlantic accepted liability but disputed the amount of compensation due. "

Oooo.....Miss Hindmarch, just a little give me some of that frequent prolonged treatment!
  2. Are you going to apply for the vacant position?
  3. I'm in the wrong fucking game.

Go to college to learn something that common knowledge tells you will more than likely give you some form of arthritic complaint later on in life..........and then sue when it happens.

4. HHH

HHH LE

can i claim against myself for giving my right hand very repetitive strain injury
  5. At the risk of getting a cool 300 grand for a sore back - 'fookin right I am!
  6. I'm seeing a no win no fee solicitor to claim against Stella Artois for making me wake up next to so many gopping women.