Beauty pageant with a twist

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by waffen, Jul 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder if comments are checked before they get posted?

2. Good for her.It's time someone stood up for those of us with big bones and thyroid problems.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yep. It's so much easier to say "It doesn't bother me anymore". Then you can carry on eating whatever you want.

4. It's all down to this inclusion touchu feely malarky IMO, if she'd been bullied enough at school she wouldn't dare leave the house.

• Like Like x 1
  5. A childcare worker? FFS she can't look after her own well-being let alone those of kids.

6. Or if she were bullied at school she lost self-esteem and enjoyed eating as a way to provide solace and control on her life?

7. She'll be in good company in Hull, most of the women you see around there are moderately flabby to morbidly obese!

8. That's what happened since the whaling industry went into decline.

9. Um no they arent. I have fond memories of banging some of the local talent whilst on Class 1 drivers at nearby Leconsfield.
    They were fucking stunners. Yes I was mortally pissed but they were the best of a bad bunch. Slim(ishish), sex on trotters, fairtoaverage. Faces that looked at home (not unusual considering the trawlers nearby). So Tricky198fucking2 wind your neck in.

10. I'm not sure how to read this. Is it, only gets breathless going up and down stairs. As in she only gets breathless and doesn't keel over and fucking die? Or is it only gets breathless going up and down stairs. I suspect the latter as it doesn't look like she does any other fucking 'exercise'.

If I got breathless going up and down stairs I'd light up my last fag then blow my fucking brains out.

11. 11 comments and no pic?

article-0-142428BA000005DC-106_634x403.jpg

It's the thing on the left. Its mahout is in the middle.

• Like Like x 4
  12. It's one good reason to never fly in economy. Imagine that creature at the side of you?

13. Come on lass........fart and give us a clue.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Which one?