Beautifully written assessment of New Labour

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by armchair_jihad, Dec 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have posted this because it is a near perfect assessment of what I feel towards the UK current Government.

In full
  2. So simple. So truthful. So beautifully written
  3. Oh so true!

In new liarbore today,the cabinet cannot rise above class 1 oxygen theives.

May this evil government collapse into it's own manure and soon.
  4. Prose sheer prose, having worked the courts many years ago, I liken it to a thief who stole one shoe (and that was not his size) asked why he just said "dunno", pointless just like this goverment, just sad and pointless.....feel pity not anger this morning, we have so got to change how we do things in the country....
  5. Delightful.
  6. Excellent.

It really drives home the fact that under Liarbour this country has become a 3rd World Banana Republic in the money grabbing, sleazy, corruption stakes. Sadly under bollockeye brown we will slide further down into the cesspit.
  7. Brilliant stuff, strike right to the very core of the Labia Party.

"In the name of God, GO!, you have sat there long enough for any good you may have done". (Oliver Cromwell to the Government of the day)
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, that's cheered my morning up. Excellent.
  9. I was feeling quite ill [hungover] this morning until I read that wonderful catharsis.
  10. Hit the nail right on the head about taking shortcuts but going nowhere.

Although I confess I was expecting the article to simply read, "A bunch of cnuts".
  11. I think "A bunch of cnuts" goes straight to the point :D
  12. Seconded - how emabarrssed am I to be British today - and a sweaty to boot :oops:
  13. New Labour - Old Tory. A plague on both their houses.
  14. Good Drills, that man. :D

Somebody PM a copy to Sven! :twisted:
  15. Well expressed.
    Now if we could only clear out the lot from ALL parties and start again.
    Raggedy's quote was right on the button,- bring back Ollie.

Edit 4 spelling.