Beautiful.

Good vid.

Single seat, less than 50', 420 kts +, casual glance at the map. Big hand of respect on the coolness front.

(Before anyone asks, Frog Mirage F1's ) :rabbit:

I could have been a fast jet jock, really I could have, I mean I prefer the army, honest.................does anyone else think they made the wrong decision 20 years earlier? Or is it just me :cry:

They're still all gits
Yup: that vid hits all my British Infantry buttons:

It's a bunch of Frenchmen - so why have they wasted taxpayers' money on military hardware that will never be used for anything more offensive than scaring a few sand lizards?

It's also a vid that clearly shows just how fast jet pilots see themselves: someone took the time and effort to record all that, edit it, set it to 'anthemic and uplifting' music, and we're all meant to go 'gosh, wow'. Get a life boys.

Ah, you clearly don't appreciate the beauty of the low flying fast jet, and the faster and lower the better. I have no love for the French either, but the video is stunning all the same.

I often wonder if French fast jet pilots are as full of themselves as RAF ones. If that's the case then there really is no danger to anyone, their ego bubble will move anything out of their path and keep them from striking the ground.

Sam, Nibbler explained all in his opening statement

"that vid hits all my British Infantry buttons"

He's a grunt so he is therefore hard of thinking.

I'll remind you of his 'lack of communication' on the Fiji at Wattasham thread. :roll:

SamCaine said:
I often wonder if French fast jet pilots are as full of themselves as RAF ones. If that's the case then there really is no danger to anyone, their ego bubble will move anything out of their path and keep them from striking the ground.
Probably a lot worse... the fulness of themselves is boosted by the inate factor of 'self-fullness' the French are born with. (Quite incorrectly, of course.)