Beautiful Woman Seeks Men

Feck me readers!
That is some gunt!
If the dress wouldnt trip me out too much id need LSD and large doses before i ever went near that (again) let alone cash and alcohol!

Oh yeah shes still got my trainers the munter.

doomandgloom said:
OK, it's simple. How much £££ for you to do the deed with this WRAC-a-like? You're allowed alcohol. :p

you mean i can get cash as well :? :? :? :?

Sorry D&G, but your missus just doesn't do it for me.

Like the Snoopy socks though!

check this hunny

Attachments

dan_man said:
I have no idea what that substance dripping down her leg is, most likely a combination of bodily fluids.
Have you ever met a woman?

They're fcuking horrible, either leaking that shite, or a good facsimile of cottage cheese with thrush, or a scene off ER once a month.

Watch one of them give birth and then tell me that you ever want to play again (I think that the arrse contracting and expanding puts you off). It took me 3 times of watching it to realise how horrible they are.

Bin em and go gay. At least you always know what colour sh1te and piles are ;)

I stopped nailing Dale for those reasons, badly packed kebab is an expression but you can take the p1ss. Anything you have to lift with a forklift is bad news

doomandgloom said:
OK, it's simple. How much £££ for you to do the deed with this WRAC-a-like? You're allowed alcohol. :p

I don't want to think about her, but I do fancy the giant Donut she seems to have snaffled from Dunkin Donuts. Is that a sugar frosting I see?

the_guru said:
doomandgloom said:

I don't want to think about her, but I do fancy the giant Donut she seems to have snaffled from Dunkin Donuts. Is that a sugar frosting I see?
ether that or one of her boll-ox has dropped.

I've just woken up after dreaming about this sweet thing and I have a few questions before commiting myself to doing her:

1. Is she up for a 69 ?
2. Does she prefer to get on top ?
3. I can't tell, but could someone find out whether she has a brazillian shave.
4. I suspect she swollows - can this be confirmed please.
5. How clean is her dirt box ? Can she actually reach to wipe it properly ?

Start looking here.....

Attachments

Right peeps, here's your only serious offer so far,

I'd bang her for £500,000. Only from behind though. On top would make me seasick, and underneath would result in damaged internal organs. I also want all rights to any images which may be taken during this unholiest of deeds. And no spitroasts, she's all mine. Yes I really am that selfish.